Chapter 13 Past Problems

°°Kagome P.O.V°°

Sesshomaru helps me out of the well and I'm attacked in hugs. I guessed they missed me!

"Lunabelle and Luke had to go for Pack business. But they said theyll find us again soon" Sango smiles.

I nod and look around. Someone's missing...

"Oh yea! Kagome! Inuyasha wanted to speak to you privately at the Sacred Tree" Miroku says.

I look back at Sesshomaru. He looks back at me. "It's ok. Go talk to him. I'll be waiting in the village for you" Sesshomaru smiles kissing my cheek.

I start walking towards the Sacred Tree. Inuyasha is waiting for me. He smiles.

"Your healthy now" He grins.

"Yes and I feel great! What did you want to talk to me for?" I ask.

Inuyasha falls down and lands feet first. He sighs and sits on the ground.

"I miss you" Inuyasha mutters.

My heart nearly stops. He misses me....?

I sit down and lean against a tree. I'm with Sesshomaru now. But I feel the same....

"Inuyasha....I feel the same way but I'm with Sesshomaru now...." I say trailing off.

Inuyasha nods slowly.

I look at him and then he's really close to me. Inches away from my face.

My eyes grow wide as he starts to lean in. Soon our lips meet.

I start to push him away but his hand grabs my forearm and keeps me in place. I start to struggle and push against him.

Inuyasha is ripped off me and held against the Sacred Tree by his neck by Sesshomaru.

Blood is running down my arm from Inuyasha's claws.

Tears start pouring down my cheeks like a waterfall. Why would he do that?!

I stand up and start running. I don't know where I'm going and I don't care.

Blood is still pouring down my arm. I hear a howl and know its Sesshomaru.

I'm not going back.

Sesshomaru's probably looking for me, so he can hurt me like Inuyasha did....

I come across a stream and dive in. This will diminish my scent. I get out of the stream then continue to walk. He won't find me now.....

°°Sesshomaru P.O.V°°

"You pathetic halfbreed!" I yell hitting Inuyasha in his face. He's such an idiot!

I stop punching him after a long time and turn around, letting him fall onto the ground.

Luciana! She's gone!

My anger and sorrow builds and without being able to control it, I phase into my Demon Form and howl into the night.

Her mind is no longer open to me through the link Tenseiga made.

I run into the forest, well more like run 'over' the forest considering my Demon forms size. I can't find her. Her scent is faded...

I can't find her...

°°Kagome P.O.V.°°

I stop running and fall by a tree. I'm so tired. I've must've been running for hours.

Galloping of hooves fill the air. Soon I'm surrounded by men on horse's.

"Who are you?" One of them, I'm guessing the Lord asks. He looks young, maybe...18?

"Kagome Higorashi, I'm a priestess" I tell him.

"What is a beautiful priestess like you doing alone in a demon infested forest?" The young Lord asks.

"Running away from some problems..." I tell them.

"Well let's talk about it back at our castle" The Lord smiles, lending me a hand. I smile and take it, getting on the back of his horse.

Sesshomaru....don't come after me....Inuyasha....please don't try to find me.....

☆★♡♥☆★♡♥☆♡★♥

Vote!!

Comment!!

Message!!

Love!!