Chapter 28 Kidnapped And Problems

><><><7 Months Later><><><

°°Kagome P.O.V°°

"Can we go for a walk?" I beg Sesshomaru.

"Why? There are demons out there that could hurt you and my pups" Sesshomaru tells me stubbornly.

I hate to do this but it's on.

"Why? Your the Great Lord of the West! Are you scared of some stupid inferior demons?" I ask smugly.

His eyes turn pure red then back to yellow.

"Of course not! I just don't want you out there at a disadvantage" Sesshomaru growls.

I frown. He's getting mad at me.

"Im strong Sesshomaru. Don't you trust me? I do have your blood running through my veins, that proves I'm strong" I tell him getting upset.

I just want to go on a walk.

I turn my back to him and cross my arms against my chest.

He's being a big meanie.

He grabs my tail and it makes me gasp in pain, his claws are long and sharp. I turn around, grabbing my tail.

Tears fill my arms and I look at him.

"Why?" I ask tears pouring over.

"I'm sorry" He says standing and coming closer.

I back away.

Hurt flashes across his face.

"I'm going on a walk" I tell him leaving the hut.

I stare at the ground as I walk through the village, some of the villagers say hi and congratulations.

I go to the hut Sango and Miroku are sharing.

I knock on the door.

"Kagome is coming in! Please be decent!" I say walking in.

Sango greets me with a hug and Miroku greets me with feeling my rear.

SMACK!!

CLUNK!!

Miroku now has a hand print from me on his cheek and a growing bump on his head from Sango.

"Pervert!" Sango mutters.

"Sango? Will you come on a walk with me?" I ask.

"Of course! But what about Sesshomaru?"

"I would rather not talk about it right now" I tell her quietly.

She nods and whistles.

Kiara jumps on my shoulder and snuggles into my neck, purring.

Me and Sango walk outside and guess who's waiting?

Sesshomaru.

"Come on" Sesshomaru says.

"Nope. Me and Sango are going on a walk since the big and bad Lord of the West can't handle it" I spit poison in my voice.

"Kagome your eyes are bright purple" Sango whispers.

"I can handle anything a puny demon throws at me!" Sesshomaru growls.

"Then why is another women, a human at that, no offense Sango, not afraid to go on a walk with the Lord of the West's mate yet the Lord of the West himself is!?" I say angrily.

Sesshomaru's eyes glow blood red. He's pissed.

"I am not scared of no one mate, you should know better than to say such false things. I am stronger than every demon alive" Sesshomaru growls.

"You know that's not true. Inuyasha has beaten you at least 4 times before" I hiss.

His nostrils flare in anger.

"You will not treat me this way mate. You are MINE!!" Sesshomaru snarls.

I take off running, Kiara now running next to me. Kiara transforms and I jump on to of her, taking off.

"I'LL RETURN KIARA SOON!" I yell to Sango. I see her nod and Sesshomaru jumps into the air, flying towards us.

Out of nowhere an arrow sizzles through the air and strikes me in my chest, over my heart.

I gasp at the sudden feeling in my chest.

I jump off of Kiara and land.

"Go back to Sango" I growl to Kiara and she looks at me for a moment, then turns and begins to fly back to Sango.

Leaving me alone with Sesshomaru.

Then I start to see black dots in my vision.

And I find myself falling....

********

^^^^^A Few Hours Later^^^^^

I scream in pain. Liquid pouring out of my insides.

Kikyo and Menomaru run into the room I'm in.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" They yell.

I look up at them in fear.

"My water just broke"