Chapter 11 Puppy Love Sick

°°Sesshomaru P.O.V. °°

**Few Days Later**

I wake up and don't feel Kagome in my arms anymore.

I quickly stand up and walk over to Inuyasha. Kagome's scent is all over him.

I grab my younger brother and hold him against the hut wall. "Well is Luciana?!" I hiss.

"I had to take her home. You said yourself she was sickly. She has better medicine in her own world" Inuyasha replies.

"Take me to her" I growl.

Inuyasha nods and leads me from the hut.

We arrive at an old well, the well Inuyasha tried to destroy[(Chapter 2)].

"Jump in it. If it works you'll be in her world. But don't go destroying everything, that'll make people angry" Inuyasha tells me.

I nod and jump into the old well. I'm surrounded in light and I land at the bottom of the well.

Did it work?

°°Kagome P.O.V.°°

I wake up feeling extremely weak, frail, and empty. My m-......Sesshomaru.

Where's Sesshomaru?!

I stand up and nearly fall. I need to find Sesshomaru.

I leave my room and slowly walk down the stairs. Sota is at school, Mom at the store, and Gramps is with her.

I don't care though. I open the back door and carefully walk towards the shrine, past the Sacred Tree.

Sesshomaru. I need Sesshomaru.

My feet barely work. I'm almost to the shrine when the door opens and I trip. I fall into someone's embrace and start to wiggle.

I want Sesshomaru!

"Let me go! I want Sesshomaru!" I say pushing weakly against them. I get tired in mere seconds.

"You can have me Luciana" Sesshomaru purrs holding me tighter. I feel my cheeks get hot as I start to blush.

"Sessy" I say embarrassed. I try to hide my face in his MokoMoko-sama. He smirks and puts to fingers under my chin. He makes me look at him.(Unforcfully).

"Please don't hide yourself Luciana" Sesshomaru chuckles. He leans down and kisses me gently.

My knees buckle, but Sesshomaru has a good grip around my waist so I don't fall.

He grabs my legs and put them over his arm, bridal style, then starts to walk toward my house. But he does so without breaking our kiss.

I pull away breathless and look into his beautiful yellow eyes. My head is in a fuzz and feels so high. I stare at Sesshomaru as he goes into my house and carries me to my room. He pulls back the covers and gently puts me down, and covers me up.

I start to wiggle and get uncovered because I don't want the blankets between us.

He can see the way I act and he lays down next to me and pulls me into his embrace.

I snuggle closer to him.

"I love you Sessy." I tell him.

"I love you too Luciana, more than you'll ever know" He responds.

I smile weakly and realize I'm still very tired and weak.

"Rest Luciana....Rest" Sesshomaru cooes. Then he starts to do something I never knew he would do....He started to quietly sing a love song to me.

After a few verses I was asleep with a small smile on my face.....

**********************

~Hey! I need some Villain names! For the lead Villiain!
Ever notice he doesn't have a name? Well you can change that!
Comment the name you think the Villain should be called!
By the way check out my new story!!
With You!

It's Inuyasha and Kagome in her world in High School(:

Sorry Sesshomaru fans, Inuyasha is the main character! And Kagome!

But Sesshomaru is not in love with her in this one. (Boo!) I know! I know! I love Sessy/Kag stories! But still!

Check it out!

Vote!!

Comment!!

Love!!

♡♥☆★♡♥☆★