Chapter 6 Feelings Revealed

°°Sesshomaru P.O.V.°°

I awake to Kagome silently sleeping on my chest. I smile and start to pet her black hair.

The monk, Demon Slayer, little demon, and wolves have left the hut. I grab a blanket and put it on Kagome.

She soon starts tossing and turning. "No. No! Don't! NO!" She yells her eyes snapping open and tears running down her cheeks.

I grab onto her and pull her into my warm embrace. She sinks into my arms relaxed. "What happened Luciana?" "Nothing Sessy" She says sniffling.

I know she lying. But I won't push it she'll tell me when she's ready. A minute or two later the wolf demon Koga comes in.

"Yes" I say in my regular monotone like voice. "Kagome?" He says completely ignoring me. "Hmm?" She says starting to play with my long white hair.

"The mutt-" "I know Koga. I felt him. I was hoping he would go away" Kagome sighs.

I help her stand up. She grabs her bow and Mūn-ai ken(sword). "Do you need me?" I ask. "I'm not sure. But you might want to come outside" She says starting to walk.

I walk outside and watch. My brother, the half breed Inuyasha, stands a several feet away.

Kagome glares. Mūn-ai ken starts to glow. I step forward.

"Why are you here half breed" Kagome spits.

"I came to say sorry. Kikyo played me. Can I travel with you?"

°°Kagome P.O.V.°°

I don't speak. Someone must've felt my feelings. "Inuyasha, you left us for Kikyo. Why should we let you travel with us?" Shippo yells upset.

I dig into my bag and pull out a lollipop and give it to him. He yells in joy and starts to lick it.

Inuyasha looks down so were unable to see his eyes. Four tears fall onto the ground.

"I'm sorry Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kiara and especially you Kagome" Inuyasha whispers ashamed looking back up and wiping his eyes on his Robe Of The Fire Rat.

Koga looks at me and walks over to me. "I think the mutt is sorry" Koga whispers in my ear.

Coming from Koga I have no choice but to believe it. I motion him to come closer so I can whisper something in his ear. A minute later Koga is walking over to Inuyasha.

Koga motions Inuyasha to get on his knees. Inuyasha complies and in a swift motion Koga's heel is raised into the air and implanted into the middle of Inuyasha's head.

Koga walks back over by me. Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and even Sesshomaru is surprised. Yes i admit it! I told Koga to hit Inuyasha in his head. Hard.

Inuyasha doesn't yell. All he does is stand up and walk towards me. I grip my sword tighter than necessary. The glow grows brighter from Mūn-ai ken.

Tenseiga also starts to glow as bright as Mūn-ai ken. Soon Inuyasha is in front of me and somehow Mūn-ai ken makes me raise it. "It's ok Kagome. No harm will come of this" Sesshomaru says out loud.

I nod and without thought I instinctivly says "Thought Of Heart". Inuyasha unwillingly starts to sob and scream, "I'm sorry!! I'm so so sorry!!" He really is sorry. A few seconds later he's back to normal.

"Inuyasha. You can travel with us. But you can't pick fights with Sesshomaru" I tell him. He nods. "Fine" He answers. Without warning he hugs me and I see Sesshomaru's muscles tighten. But he knows that I love him now. Not Inuyasha.....Anymore......

°°Unknown P.O.V.°°

Those demons keep getting in my way!

The brother dogs and the scrawny wolves are so meddlesome!

I should probably tell you my purpose. I want the Human Priestess Kagome.

Every demon who has made meddlesome with me has been terminated.

Even Naraku is scared of me. He doesn't even come across my path.

Naraku is a common enemy of Kagome's group. To me he's another weak demon.

The Shikon Jewel is no use to me. Nothing can kill me.

I'm a full demon.

Not a half breed like Naraku. I'm much, much, stronger......

******************

Oohhh! Left Ya Guessing! ;) Luv you all!!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Read!!!

Love!!!