Chapter 19 I Have Fallen, I Love You, Free to.....?

°°3rd Person P.O.V°°

"Kagome has fallen" Kikyo smiled.

"Finally that bitch is gone"

"Now to destroy the demons and other humans in her group" Menomaru laughs.

Little did they know they didn't have to look far.....

°°Sesshomaru P.O.V°°

Tenseiga shakes violently and starts to burn against my side. On its own Tenseiga flies from its sheath toward the forest.

"Hey!" Koga yells talking off after Tenseiga, Sango, Miroku, Luke Lunabelle, and Inuyasha behind him.

I easily get in front of them. Soon enough we're at a small cave. I smell Kagome.

I look back at the group.

"This is my fight. If I'm not back soon, leave. I won't need help" I tell them going into the dark.

°°Kagome P.O.V°°

Stay here....

What?

Stay here....

Why?

You need not worry. You will be saved. Hold on....

But......I'm alone....

Your wrong.

What do you mean?

Sesshomaru loves you..Soon you shall bear his mark.

But he's dead! Sesshomaru is dead!

No he's not. That was a lie.

He's dead. I saw him leave this world. By my hand. He'll never forgive me. And since he gone he'll never be able to forgive me.

You shall see he is living. And you shall see your enemy fall. But what you must do is hold on, soon you shall be free....Free to love Sesshomaru.....Free to love yourself..

And with that the voice faded.

I killed Sessy though....He's gone. I saw it.

Why must people keep tricking me? Or try?