Chapter 8 Finding You

Kagome P.O.V.

I'm falling into a void. I can't hear anything except the coo of a beautiful male voice. I have to keep him happy no matter what.

"Take care of the child and Imp. Don't disobey. Wait patiently until I return" He says. "Yes Master" I whisper. I look down and a small child in a small orange and white Kimono pulls on my own.

"Kagome why are you here? Where is Lord Sesshomaru?" She asks.

"I don't know who your talking about small girl. My master says I must care for you until he returns" I tell the girl.

I sit down and watch the child and green Imp.

"You wretched girl! Return us to mi-lord! I knew you were a wretch! Now tell your idiot master to free us!" The Imp yells.

I grab my bow and arrow and pull back my arm aiming at the Imp.

"Do not talk about my master like that Imp. I would not tempt me. My master is not one to be taken lightly. Say another ill word and you will be hung up as a skin demon pelt" I hiss. My master will not be disobeyed or dishonored.

The Imp shuts up and backs down.

"Kagome! Why must you try to harm Master Jaken?!" The child yells.

"I don't know who you speak of child! Still your tongue!" I yell.

"I'm back" My master cooes. I relax and wait for further orders.

Masters arms wrap around my waist and hold me.

"I love you Kagome" He whispers, his hot breath against my ear.

"I love you too...."

Narrator P.O.V.

Sesshomaru grew angry as Tenseiga's power let him reach into Kagome's mind. He heard her say I love you to the man who abducted her and went crazy.

"Sesshomaru!" The wolf girl Lunabelle screams as he lets his demon out.

He transforms into his true form and goes crazy, stomping, kicking, anything to inflict pain to others.

Kagura suddenly appears and chuckles.

"You mutts. Your pathetic. Your going crazy over one female priestess that you could get another of in a second at the nearest village" She laughed making Sesshomaru grow even angrier.

Kagura was about to get what was long due.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome sat staring into blankness waiting for the enemy's commands.

"Lady Kagome! Help us!!" Rin yells as the full demon Lord ties her and Jaken to a column.

"Shup up you pests! She can't hear you. She is my slave and love. She will never remember you two. Only her love for me!" He laughs evilly.

"Hey Master. What the hell do you want me to do? It's boring in this hellhole" His 'daughter' Nekokuma hisses.

She's an incarnation of the full demon.

"Fine. Go make yourself useful. Go lead the group away from the path to Kagome" The demon hisses.

"It would be my pleasure"