Chapter 25 Realization Of OH MY GOD!!

°°Kagome P.O.V°°

Fire is everywhere.

"Help!!" A girl yells.

I run towards the yelling girl. I find her hiding beneath a branch, about to slaughtered by demons.

"Stop!" I yell putting out my hand. A white purifying light comes out of my hand and purified the demons.

I help the little girl up and look at her. She looks at me with big blue but curious eyes. She has black white hair and two black ears.

"Thanks" She smiles.

"Your welcome" I smile back.

"I gotta go! See you later!!" She yells as everything starts to vanish.

****

I wake up with a start tangled in blankets with Sesshomaru's arms around me. Memories flow into my mind from last night.

After getting home, I was upset. Sessy made me feel better. Actually a lot better.....

Let's just say he really is playful and loving.

Sesshomaru's eyes open and he puts an ear to my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"It's nothing. Just thought I heard something. It was my imagination" He says.

I nod and lay back down. I'm really cold. My ears curl down near my head to keep warm and my tail is wrapped around Sesshomaru's MokoMoko-sama.

"Luciana what's wrong?" Sessy asks.

"I'm just really really cold" I reply starting to shiver.

Sesshomaru frowns and pulls me closer to himself, if that possible.

I don't find any more warmth in his embrace.

Sesshomaru feels my forehead and his face goes pale.

"Your temperature. It's really cold" He says worriedly.

I close my eyes and find myself going in and out of conciousness.

I hear whining and growling as I start to throw up over the side of our bed.

Sesshomaru is quickly rubbing and massaging my stomach gently.

I stop throwing up and feel myself getting warmer along with a slight fuzzing feeling and quiet sound of purring.

"Luciana. I figured out what's wrong" Sesshomaru says a small smile on his face.

"What is it?" I ask, slightly sitting up.

Some more growls can be heard and my stomach starts to hurt.

Sesshomaru growls slightly and the other growling stops.

"Stop doing that to her. Get along." Sesshomaru says his lips against my stomach.

The hurting goes away in seconds and I feel more fuzziness.

"What are you talking to?" I ask Sesshomaru.

"Our pups. Your pregnant" He says with a loving look and a smile on his face.

*********

CLIFFHANGER!!