Chapter 30 Names and Love

°°Kagome P.O.V°°

I wake up with a smile and stretch. Sesshomaru is sleeping soundly next to me.

Wait.

WHERE ARE THE PUPS?!

I shake Sesshomaru awake.

"Where are the pups?!" I yell panicing.

He smirks.

"They're with Inuyasha, Sango, Koga, and Lunabelle. They tight you should sleep after getting kidnapped and going into labor" He says in a tired but sexy voice.

"What about Kikyo and Nekokuma?"

"Those two are with Kaede. She's making sure they're not lying"

"Well let's go get our babies" I smile at Sesshomaru.

He laughs and gets up, pulling me with him. He carries me out the door and to Kaede's hut.

Everyone is smiling and sitting around a fire.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I say putting out the fire.

"It's the middle of the day and my babies shouldn't be near something really really hot!" I tell them.

They laugh.

"Do you have names picked out Kagome?" Shippo asks.

"Well I have ideas" I smile.

"And since I've been peeking in her mind I know what they are. All the names are fine with me" Sesshomaru says.

I elbow Sesshomaru jokingly, "You shouldn't stalk my thoughts." I giggle.

"Can I see my babies? Their own mom hasn't gotten to hold them, and I don't know what gender they are!" I tell everyone laughing.

Sango passes me my 1st born. I hold the newborn in my arms.

I peek into the fabric around my baby and discover my 1st born pup is a male.

"Sessy, we should name him.....Shadow" I smile at Sesshomaru.

"I love it" Sesshomaru replies.

Shadow's hair is black, with two small white ears, his tail is black, and his eyes are....I can't see his eyes because he's sleeping.

"Shadow.....Can momma see your eyes?" I whisper into the small pups ear.

Both of Shadow's eyes open and I smile. His eyes are emerald green, Beautiful.

Inuyasha unwantingly hands me my 3rd born pup.

I again check and I smile. It's a girl.

"You shall he named....."

"Kerra" Sesshomaru says. I smile at him.

"Kerra" I repeat.

Her eyes open and she giggles, reaching out and touching my ears.

Kerra has pure black hair with black ears. Her tail is black too. And he eyes are a beautiful yellow like Sesshomaru's.

Sesshomaru takes the two pups.

Lunabelle hands me my 2nd born pup. I can immediately tell it's a male.

"Your name will be......Raven" I smile down at my baby.

His ears are white, he was white hair, and......brown eyes. He smiles at me lovingly.

"Ok who has my last baby?" I ask the group.

Koga stands with a bundle in his arms and walks slowly to me, looking at the pups in his arms.

He hands the pup to me reluctantly.

I look at my 4th born. Her hair is pure white, she has white ears, and violet eyes.

She looks at me then back to Koga. She reaches out to Koga, wanting him to hold her again.

"Your name will be.....Inu" I smile. Inu smiles at me but then looks at Koga again.

Inu starts crying and I hand her back to Koga, he takes her without thinking and she stops crying.

Then Kerra starts whining. Sesshomaru looks at her oddly and looks at Inuyasha.

"She wants you" Sesshomaru tells him. Inuyasha looks somewhat suprised but takes Kerra from Sesshomaru with a smile.

I look at everyone with a smile. Everyone has helped me so much then I remember something.

I look up at Sesshomaru worried.

"Sessy. The pups aren't safe here. Menomaru is still out there somewhere" I tell him.

Sesshomaru looks at me.

"What do you want to do?" Sesshomaru asks.

"My time is where they'll be safe"