Chapter 2 Back To The Future

I climb out of the well. "Mom! Gramps! Sota!" I yell. Buyo(the cat) comes to me and rubs against my leg. I pick him up and hold him tightly. I walk out of the well area into the yard and look at the Sacred Tree. I put Buyo down and glare at the tree. "Why did you do this to me?!" I scream. I met Inuyasha bound to the tree, I saved him. That was the first time he called me Kikyo... "Hey sis! Your back kinda early. Are you and Inuyasha fighting again?" Sota asks. "No were not fighting anymore. But were no longer traveling with each other. He chose the clay po-.......another priestess." I tell Sota trying to watch my language. "Awh! I liked Inu-" "HE'S A JERK! DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM AGAIN!" I yell, snapping at him. His eyes go wide. "Sorry. I'm just not very happy with him. I'm sorry for snapping at you" I tell him. "It's ok sis" He says smiling at me. For only being 11 Sota is very forgiving and mature, at times that is...

I walk into the house and begin unpacking the trash in my bag. "Hey Sweetie! Why are you home so soon?" Mom asks. "I need some time away from the feudal era. And Inuyasha chose Kikyo. I'm still traveling with Shippo, the monk, and the demon slayer though" I say sighing. "Oh Inuyasha just may be going through a phase" My mom says with her usual smile. Well even if it is I'm not going to forgive him. Once I'm pack repacking my bag I walk up to my room and guess who I meet after I lay down?

Inuyasha.

"Kagome, I'm sorry" He tells me with an apologetic look. "What did your clay pot try to kill you again" I hiss. "She wants to travel with me. She admitted to loving me. I came to apologize" Inuyasha says looking away. "Why are you here again then? Cause you left ME for the clay pot. I don't accept it" I say stubbornly. "Kagome. ple-". That's when I wake up.

I wake up in a sweat. In my room. Me and Inuyasha really did fight, I really did come back home..But he never came to visit me. I lay my head back down. Inuyasha. Why'd you have to choose Kikyo?? I miss you.....

°°Sesshomaru P.O.V.°°

"Inuyasha! Stop! Don't seal the well!!" The monk yells. I watch behind a tree, cloaking my scent. "If Kagome won't forgive me she shouldn't be coming back here anyway!!" Inuyasha yells in rage. Realization strikes me. I always see Kagome jump into that well, she must be teleporting somewhere. If he seals that well I'll never see her again! "Inuyasha! Stop!" The demon slayer screams. But nobody could stop him from uprooting a tree and walking towards the well. I use my speed to get into front of him. "Little brother." I say glaring. "Why are you here?!" The monk, little demon, and demon slayer say at the same time. "Move Sesshomaru this is none of your business!" Inuyasha yells his eyes turning pure red. "No. I will not allow you to seal the well" I say deadly serious. "And why is that?!" Inuyasha snarls. "Because I will not let you.....trap the girl!" I yell angrily charging at my brother, knocking him to the ground, dropping the uprooted tree.

"Miroku! Sango!" Kagome yells as she hops out of the well.

"Wind Scar!" Inuyasha yells once he's up and horror shows on his face as waves of destruction rush towards me and Kagome.

Kagome screams and I take her in my arms and take the blow, protecting her. After the waves disappear I look at Kagome. "Are you alright?" I ask. She nods slightly nervous and surprised. "Thank you" She whispers.

I nod and look down at her. Her big beautiful brown eyes. I didn't know she was still in my arms. I turn around and look at Inuyasha. "She doesn't want to be with you Inuyasha. Let her go" I tell Inuyasha. Inuyasha clamps his eyes shut and sheaths his sword. He opens his eyes and looks behind me at Kagome sadly. He turns around and walks into the forest.

"Thank you Sesshomaru" Kagome whispers. "Your welcome. I'll be near" I tell her dissapearing into the forest to find Rin and Jaken.

°°Kikyo P.O.V.°°

Inuyasha comes back as my Soul Collectors feed me souls to keep me alive. "Where were you?" I ask. "I went to see Kagome" He tells me truthfully. "You chose me. Forget her. She's just the rough draft of me, the perfect print" I snarl. Inuyasha nods and sits down next to me.

Hey! This is my first Inuyasha Fan Fiction! Should I make another for someone else like Koga, etc. Cause I would!

Vote

Comment

Read!!

Love!!! ♡♥♡♥♡