Epilogue

I watch Raven and Arabella play. Raven is trying to teach her how to manipulate darkness and shadows, but it's not something that can be taught, but I'm not gonna tell him.

Koga and Inu are having a tea party, somehow Inu convinced Koga to wear a crown. They look so cute.

Kerra and Inuyasha are playing tag with Shadow and Rin.

Everyone is having so much fun.

Sesshomaru wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him, my Kimono ruffling against the ground.

"I'm so happy" I smile leaning against my mate.

"I am too" He replies.

"Remember the day we met?"

"Yes. I hated you for pulling Tessaiga from the ground at my father's grave" Sesshomaru says truthfully.

"I thought you were scary but handsome and strong. From that moment I hoped we would be together" I smile remembering.

"Weeks later I came across you sleeping with Inuyasha and the group. You looked like an angel and I fell in love" Sesshomaru tells me showing on of his breathtaking smiles.

"I love you Sessy"

"I love you Luciana"

"Thank you for everything. In the end neither of us were heartbroken"

"I know. And for that I'm thankful" Sesshomaru smiles, gently nipping my ear.

"Mommy! Look! Koga gave me a wolf demon tribe dress!" Inu yells smiling.

I look to Kerra and see something amazing. She's sleeping peacefully in Inuyasha's arms.

I smile and relax falling asleep with no more fear or care in the world next to my mate.

***********

That's it! The story is over! !

Did you like the ending?

I shall be starting the sequel today or tomorrow ^-^

Thank you everyone for supporting me through my first fan fiction ever and being amazing!!

You guys really make me smile (:

I'll update on this story when the sequel intro is posted (:

Thanks for everything!

P.S WHAT SHOULD THE STORY BE CALLED? ?