Chapter 20 You Came For Me.....

°°Sesshomaru P.O.V°°

I walk through the castle entrance and see Kagome on the ground.

"Luciana!"

I rush to her and take her in my arms. She's ice cold, but I can still hear her breathe but just barely.

"You wretch!" I scream to heavens.

That demon touched whats mine and she may die. He will be dead soon.

I hoist Luciana onto my back and wrap her in my tail. That'll keep her warm.

Koga and Inuyasha both growl when they see Kagome in the state of weakness. Their both angry.

"Sessss......" Luciana mumbles.

I put her gently on the ground and hover over her, watching her.

"Sesssssssyy....." She says again.

I put my mouth next to her ear and say quietly, "I'm here."

"I'm......sorry......I....i..was sscared....I.....m....sorrry......I.....killed.....you....I'll....be....with..you.....in..a...m..o....m....e....n...t...." Kagome whispers going completely limp and her breathing stops.

"Luciana! Luciana!"

No reply.

"Luciana!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

------

°°3rd Person P.O.V°°

Sesshomaru started to cry over his dead lover.

Everyone watched and tears stung their eyes. Their beloved friend was gone.

Tenseiga started to glow.

Sesshomaru removed it from its sheath and waited, Tenseiga pulsed in his hands.

The demons from the underworld were pawing at Kagome's body greedily. Sesshomaru didn't take a second thought before he cut them down.

Kagome's body started to glow. She was pulled to her feet and Sesshomaru held her closely.

Her eyes opened and looked up at Sesshomaru. She smiles and put her head against his chest.

"See? Were both dead. Now we can be together. I'm sorry I killed you. Please don't leave me" Kagome whispered tears of joy flowing down her cheeks.

"Kagome, I was never dead. You never killed me. The demon kidnapped you and took you away. I've been looking for you this whole time" Sesshomaru says capturing Kagome's lips in his.

Kagome looked into Sesshomaru's eyes, his beautiful eyes.

"Stay with me please" Kagome says looking at the ground.

"Forever" Sesshomaru smiles holding her closer.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●Back At The Village

"I want to take Kagome away for a while" Sesshomaru tells everyone stroking Kagome's hair while she sleeps.

"What?! We just got her back!" Koga growls.

"I agree with the scrawny wolf! You can't do that!" Inuyasha protests.

"I want her to be safe. If me and her go into hiding the demon may continue looking, but he won't be able to find her. She'll be safe with me" I tell them.

All of them think for a moment.

"Fine. We'll give you 2 months, then you must return" Sango tells me.

"Fine that's a deal. Well see you soon" I say picking up Kagome and leaving the hut.

*****************

Like it?

Love it?

Vote!

Comment!

^.^