Chapter 12; Secrets And Lies, Truths And Ties.

Chapter 12

I looked at her confusion. I seriously wanted to snort at her words, but he isn't my mate is he?

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. All she did was glare at me.

"Why would you hurt him? What are you trying to do!? Stop trying to ruin other people's relationships. You're just like your father!" that captured my attention.

I turned to her angrily. Who does she think she is? "What happens to your mate isn't my problem! It was he who came to my home in search for something or should I say my well being. So if something is going on with him what don't you take it up with him? And don't you ever bring my father into this. You know nothing, so don't try to act like you do." I said. It was people like her, backstabbing girls like her who infuriated me. Who were cowardly.

Soon, she burst into tears, and I stared at her. That's all I could do, but at the same time Reese had walked in. She is such an actress!

"Lilly, what's the matter?" he questioned like a caring mate, and in honestly felt like a blow to my heart. But why should I care?

Lilly cried harder as if it was the end if the world. I can't wait for the day she finds her mate. I seriously cannot wait.

"S-she hit me, insulted me, right in my own house, and what's worse is I didn't even do anything." she lied through her teeth. No wonder why they want to be mates. A liar for a liar.

Reese looked towards where her finger was pointing. Me. He looked scared, confused and mostly angry. He looked at me, and around. It was as if he was thinking about what to say to me. What to tell me.

"Why would you do that,Colleen?" he questioned. All I had done was look him in the eyes.

"You tell me alpha, why would I do that, in fact what had I done indeed, I also want to to know, heck I don't even know." I answered honestly.

He looked towards Lilly with questioning eyes, waiting for her excuse. "Reese ban her from this house! I can't live knowing the girl who insulted me is working right under our noses." that just killed my vibe. Ban me? from this house?

"You can't do that! I earn most of my livelihood working here, you can't just tell me to quit working. I've worked here for more than 3 years and now you're asking for me to quit?" I questioned him, searching his eyes, for some hint that he wouldn't do something like this.

"Brother, I think it's best to listen to what Lilly is saying." his elder sister walked down the Stares, glaring at me. What had I even done to her? What?

"Why should he do that? Why? Did I do something wrong? Did I Say something wrong? Did I break something? Steal something? Tell me! What?" I asked. All she did was look at me in disgust.

"I don't want you here. You're going to try and ruin my brother and Lillian relationship. Lillian told me about how jealous of her you are. She told me how you tried to sabotage her relationship by claiming an alpha was your, an omegas, mate. She told me everything, from your friendship to your life, what you did to your father, how you hurt your mother. And mostly how you hate the brother who did nothing wrong to you." she said.

I looked at her in confusion. In pain, and right now I couldn't help but let tears escape my eyes. We had captured a crowd and honestly it's not pretty having accusations thrown at me.

"What do you know about me? No one has the right to tell me things that aren't true. That father you spoke of, he left me when I was still a child, that brother you said I hate, was threatened by my father with my mother and I's lives. And that mother you speak so confidently of, has lost so much and can't even move, and has her only child looking after her. So don't speak as if you know anything. Because you honestly know nothing." I concluded.

They all stood silently not uttering a word. "You're right I should just quit. Working for a bunch of judging people, this isn't worth my life." I then turned to Reese. "you Rejected me, you took away my dignity, you hurt me, and now what more do you want from me? What more are you asking for? I left you in peace why can't you let me? Huh? What is it that you want from me? To die? To pray for the moment back and tell the Moon goddess I didn't want you? What? Tell me.... What do you want" I asked. Now I was on a full blown tears, crying, as I felt to my knees. Soon the old lady Caroline, who worked longer in this house than anyone and always took care if me, came to my side.

"I think it's best you leave Colleen, I think you should end your suffering. Please don't hurt yourself by crying, please don't hurt it." I froze. She knew. She knows of my child. But I didn't tell her, I his my scent, how?

I scurried away from her, as Reese stared at me in confusion, he heard. "What is she talking about Colleen, hurt what or more who?" he asked.

I kept silent as I walked back, "You can't know, y-you won't know, i-i won't tell you, I'll never tell you." I whispered. He walked up to me as I walked out the door scurrying. He was behind me, but was stopped by his sister and a few of the pack men.

"COLLEEN!" I heard him Growl, but it was too late. I wasn't stopping anytime soon.

**********************
Chapter 12 completed! Yay!

Does he know? And Even If he doesn't, will Colleen sit around or will she take action?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-rama

Ps. I read all your comments, you guys are so sweeeeeeet! ❤❤❤! And you guys won't believe it! This book is #198 in werewolf! Thank you all so much!

Don't forget to check out my book "To Be The Second."