Chapter 26; His Fears Part 1

Important Note at the end!

Chapter 26:

The clock ticked, and the place felt stuffy. Waiting in anticipation for the one person who could help. People passed by and people sat impatiently.

"Mr and Mrs. Gold" I heard Reese's surname being called. Since when was I Mrs. Gold? We got up and headed towards the the room.

There in a chair sat a woman with a smile spread across her gentle face. "Welcome Mrs. Daniel's, Alpha. I'm Dr. Caden and I will be your gynecologist for the rest of your pregnancy."

I smiled tightly and walked across the room. Reese say beside the bed as Dr. Caden instructed me to lie down. I relaxed comfortably on the uncomfortable bed as she lifted my shirt over my belly.

Grabbing some cold gel she squirm it on my tummy before spreading the cold gel over my warm tummy. She then began an ultra sound.

"oh look, there's your baby!" she squealed in excitement, I looked at the screen and to be honest my eyes filled with tears that was mine. That was my baby. The baby I was going to carry for the next 2 months. My baby.

I grabbed onto Reese's shoulder as a smile took over his face. He was just as happy as I was.

But soon, a serious expression overcame her face as she got closer to the screen. Wiping away her smile she turned to us clearing her throat. "There's a problem with this pregnancy." she said.

Reese's smile dropped as my hold on him got tighter. Nothing going to happen, nothing. I muttered in my mind.

Reese glanced towards me and then the doctor. "What's wrong?" he questioned, voice turned dark.

"This pregnancy is very risky to carry out alpha. If the Luna gives birth there is a chance she could die or she could give birth to s still born child. On top of that her placenta isn't right, so I think this pregnancy should be terminated." she said. "I'm sorry." she added.

No 'sorry' could stop the tears from rolling out of my eyes. Why was this happening?

"Is there anything? I mean, anything we can do to continue the pregnancy?" Reese Said desperately.

The doctor shook her head in denial "I'm sorry, but there is a small chance both mother and child will be fine." she said. "I'll leave you alone to decide." she says as she stood up and walked off.

I looked at Reese as he stated at the ground in a hard glare. "Reese-" I began but he cut me off.

"Not now Colleen. I'm really not in the greatest of moods and don't you dare try and blame yourself for something you can't control." he said in a hard tone. "Give the baby up." he said making me freeze.

"What?" I whispered in shock. He didn't, he wouldn't.

"Terminate the pregnancy Colleen" he said. I looked at him like he was insane.

"No." I denied.

"don't do this Colleen, don't carry it out, don't allow me to see my son or daughter born dead!" he yelled in anger.

"I refuse Reese! No! I don't want to give up that chance if my baby going to live. As risky as this pregnancy is,  not. Going to Ron my child of that little chance of life." I said as tears rolled out of my eyes.

Reese walked up to me and carried my tears away. "I know you want the baby, but please Colleen don't do this to me, please, we can always try for another one, but please don't carry this out."

"what are you afraid of?" I questioned him with narrowed eyes.

He kept silent and looked away. I grabbed his face and made him face me looking directly in my eyes. "tell me Reese, what are you afraid of?" I asked yet again.

"I'm afraid of to break again Colleen. I'm afraid." he pulled back. "I need some air." he said as he walked out.

I stated into space. What happened to Reese? What happened before? Why is this pregnancy so important, so hurtful, that he'd do anything to have it perfect.

I felt a kick on my tummy and I smiled. I wasn't giving up my baby. I was to have it and he or she was going to get a chance if life, even if I wasn't going to be in it.

***********************

Yo people! How was this chapter? Was it great?

Should Colleen carry out this pregnancy, it terminate it?

Also Fridays new character Wil be revealed I saw all your characters and let me tell you they were all great, but I'm only picking 2 characters! And it will be featured in the chapter updated on Friday!

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!❎

-Rama

Don't forget to check out my book 'To Be The Second'