.03

Michael

6 weeks later

I remember the feeling I had when I woke up and Luke wasn't beside me anymore.

Sadness.

I wasn't as drunk as he was that night, so I remember almost everything that happened. And not even going to lie, he was the best sex I ever had. I was hoping he would stick around for me to tell him that, but by the time I woke up, he was gone, which made me a bit sad.

It's been a month and two weeks since I saw him, I was still hopeful that I would see him again, this town is way too small for me to not see him again.

Right now, I was in Ashton and I's shared apartment, smoking a joint with him. He's also been stressing about not seeing Luke's little friend, Condom? Conrad? Calvin? I don't know.

I was about to take another drag from the joint, when I heard a knock at the door. Both of us being paranoid as fuck, we quickly put out the joint and threw it in an empty McDonald's bag by the couch. Ashton was going crazy, spraying cologne and air freshener in the house.

"Oh my god, if it's that fucking nerdy rent-a-cop at the door, I'm gonna break his face." Ashton said. "He's always on our ass about everything we do."

I rolled my eyes, hearing the loud knock again. "Well you better go do it now, before he calls 'back up', like last time."

He sighed in frustration, mumbling something about his high was ruined and blah blah blah.

"I told you, Tyler, we're not do- Luke? What are doing here?" I heard Ashton say.

As soon as I heard Luke's name, I bolted to the door and pushed Ashton out of the way, looking at a very furious Luke.

"Luke, what are you doing here? How did you fi-"

"Don't worry about it, but me and you, need to talk." He said, walking right into the apartment, carrying a small bag and a huge 7-eleven slurpee.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Talk about what? Why you just left without saying goodbye?"

He turned around and narrowed his eyes. "I left because I lied to my parents, saying I was somewhere else, other than a college party. If I wasn't home by noon, my parents would've killed me."

"Your parents? What are you, twelve?" I chuckled.

"Close, sixteen." He said.

My smile vanished, looking at him with shock written all over my face. "S-Sixteen?"

"Anyways, I'm here because what we did a month and some weeks ago caused something to happen."

"And that something is..?" I asked him.

He bit his lip and looked over at Ashton, who was looking at us with bloodshot eyes and a dazed expression.

"It's umm, something a bit private, can we go in your room and talk about it?"

"Whatever you're gonna say, you can say it right here." I said, crossing my arms. "Plus, Ashton isn't even listening to us."

Luke looked a bit unsure, but nodded and took a deep breath, before looking at me.

"I'm pregnant." He finally said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're what?"

"I'm pregnant." He said again, but louder.

I stood there, both shocked and scared. I had sex with a minor and got him pregnant? This has to be a prank.

So out of nowhere, I started laughing. "Alright, guys, you got me. Where's the cameras? That was a good one."

Luke and Ashton both looked confused, and weren't laughing at all.

"Come on, this has to be a joke...right?" I said, still smiling.

Luke dug through the small bag and pulled something out. He walked over and put down three pregnancy test on the coffee table.

"Do those look fake to you? They're all positive." He said. "And if you still think I'm lying, I have the letter right here, saying that I do have a living being growing inside of me." He said, before shoving the paper my way.

I took the paper and unfolded it, reading it to myself. I ran a hand through my hair and threw the paper on the ground, startling both Luke and Ashton.

It's rare that men get pregnant, so I didn't think I needed to wear a condom. I had sex with plenty of guys unprotected and none of them got pregnant, not one single guy.

"How do I know this child is even mine?" I asked.

"Well as far as I know, Michael, you're the first and last guy I had sex with. I never had butt sex until I met you that night." He said. "I don't remember what happened, but all I know is I woke up, next to you, with my ass feeling like it was on fire." He added.

I just stood there, speechless. What do I even say?

Luke sipped his slurpee and looked at me. "And now that I told you, I wanna know what you wanna do?" He asked.

"W-What do you mean?"

"As in, do you want this baby? Do you wanna be apart of all of this journey? Should I give the baby up for adoption? I need to know these things, so I know what I need to do." He said.

My heart felt like it was in the pit of my stomach, I couldn't form words, I couldn't even move from the spot I was standing in.

"Well?" He said. "I have to go home and tell my family the news, so I need an answer now."

"I umm, I-I need time to think about this, c-can I call you later?" I said, my voice so small.

Luke sighed and nodded. "I wrote my number on the paper, I figured you would need my number for whatever reason." He shrugged. "I have to go, call me when you made up your mind." He said, before going over to the door, but stopped to look at Ashton.

"Oh, and Ashton, Calum will be coming over to tell you something as well, you'll be surprised as well." He said, before opening the door and closing it behind him.

I was still frozen in place. I knocked up a guy, who I thought was at least eighteen, which turns out he's sixteen. I'm in so much deep shit, my parents are going to murder me. They told me if I do one more stupid thing, they'll stop helping me get through college. I have to fix this, and before anyone else finds out.

------

I know what you're thinking, this seems like it's going too fast, but I promise there will be drama and sad moments.

Comment and vote!

-Apryle ❤️