.13

Michael

When Ashton and Calum went to their bedroom, it was just me and Luke in the living room. We made out and got a bit more touchy with each other.

"Michael, I want you." Luke said, pulling away, running his hand in my hair.

"Are you sure? I promise we don't have to if you're not ready." I said softly. "I can just please you tonight."

He shook his head. "No, I want you, all of you." He said, leaning up to kiss my lips again.

I smirked and nodded. "Alright, but first, I need to ask Ashton for some lube." I said, before getting up. "You can wait in my bedroom for me, it might take awhile, since I think Ashton and your friend are getting it on." I smirked. Luke fake gagged and got up, going to my room, trying to ignore the soft moans from Ashton's room.

I walked over to Ashton's door and banged on the door.

"Go away, I'm busy!" Ashton shouted.

"I need something."

"Is it important?"

"Is asking for some lube important enough?" I asked.

I heard him sigh, then heard some movement in the room. Ten seconds later, Ashton's hand pops out from the door, holding the bottle of lube.

"Bring it back, it's my favorite one." He said.

"Yeah yeah fine." I said, before taking it and rushing to my bedroom.

When I opened the door, I was not expecting to see what I was seeing right now.

Luke was under the blankets, laying down. I looked on the floor and saw that his clothes was on the floor, including his boxers, so I knew he was naked. Luke bit his lip and gave that look, that fucking look that made me know that he wanted me.

I wasted no time taking off all my clothes and getting that bed with him.

"You're so beautiful." I said quietly, getting in between his legs and kissing him as best as I could with the baby belly there.

We kissed for awhile, then pulled away, looking down at him with so much love in my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered, before leaning down to kiss him once more. I pulled away to look over his body, stopping at the baby belly that was a lot bigger than it was a couple weeks ago. I put my hands on it, rubbing it carefully, and running my fingers over the few stretch marks that were present on the sides of his belly. I soon leaned down and pecked a few kisses on his belly, whispering a bunch of 'I love you's' and getting a few kicks in return.

"Michael, will you love me even though my body might not look the same ever again?" Luke asked, out of nowhere.

I looked at him and just chuckled. "Baby, I'm gonna love you no matter what your body looks like after the twins are born." I said. "You're perfect to me." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I said, before putting some of the lube on my fingers. I pulled him closer and looked at him.

"This might hurt a little bit, I did it to you before, but you would've remember." I smiled. Luke rolled his eyes playfully and just nodded.

I inserted one finger into his surprisingly tight hole and started moving it slowly, receiving a soft moan from Luke. My eyes never left him, not wanting to miss any face expression that he made.