.09

16 weeks

Luke

I was 16 weeks today, meaning I had to go in for another appointment. I called Michael and made him wake up and come get me, my parents didn't wanna take me, so Michael was my only hope.

School started a month ago and everyone is already asking if I'm pregnant. Me and Calum are the main subject of the school, even a few rumors went around, saying that we got each other pregnant. How about eww? Me and Calum do not see each other that way and we never ever will.

After school, me and Calum sat on the school benches outside, waiting for Michael and Ashton to show up. Calum and I just so happened to have the same appointment, but at different times.

"I'm getting tired of everyone saying that we fucked each other." Calum said, starting to cry. "I fucking hate Ashton, he ruined my life." He said.

"It's gonna be okay, Cal-"

"I'm putting the baby up for adoption." He said, cutting me off.

"Does Ashton know about it?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"No, but I plan on telling him after the appointment." He said.

I bit my lip, knowing that Ashton will not like it. Before I could ask anymore questions, the car pulled up and we both got in the car quickly.

Michael was in the backseat, so I sat in the back with him. He smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pecking my lips a few times.

"You look cute today." He whispered in my ear. I blushed and thanked him.

"Maybe later, you can come to my place and stay for a bit." He said.

"I don't know, Michael, my parents aren't happy about me staying out late on school nights." I said.

"Just tell them you're with me, you're always save at my place." He said, feeling a bit upset.

"I know that, Michael, you know I do, but they don't." I said to him. "I'll see what I can do, Michael, my parents aren't the type to just change their mind about something."

He sighed, then nodded, dropping the subject, which I was thankful for. For the past few days, he was acting weird. It wasn't a 'high off of wèed' weird, but it was a 'not myself' kind of weird.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm fine." He said, before looking at him phone, not looking at me.

Alright, now I know something is wrong.

We get to the hospital and go inside, signing in. I look over my shoulder and see that Ashton were whispering to each other, looking both concerned and scared. I was gonna find out what was going on, even if it was the last thing I did. I get called back immediately, getting the same nurse as last time.

"Welcome back, Luke, is your boyfriend coming in this time?" She asked.

I looked back at Michael, seeing he was on his phone, texting quickly.

"I guess not."

She nodded. "Okay, follow me." She said.

I followed her into the back, going into the same room and laying on the same table thing. She did the same thing as last time, asking questions and getting everything set up. She put the jelly on the wand and put it on my lower belly. It took a few minutes, but she got the picture of the babies.