.10

I'm going to get killed for this, but I don't know a lot about Luke's siblings other than their names, because I'm obviously not that far up their ass to know everything about them lol. So I'm going to be making up a lot of stuff about them, if you don't mind lol.

Luke

24 weeks

I find out the gender of the babies about three weeks ago. I'm so excited to let everyone know, but I wanted to tell everyone in a special way, which is why I decided to have a gender reveal party.

It told a lot of begging, but I got my parents to agree to have the party in their house and in the backyard. I've been planning this for a whole month, not even Michael knows the gender of the babies, I wanted him to be surprised as well. The only person who knows is Calum, since I could trust him to keep a secret.

I invited my brothers (which my parents weren't too thrilled about), their wives, all of my nieces and nephews, Michael's parents, Calum's family, and Ashton (only because I know it would make Michael feel better). I wanted to keep the party small, only the people that were important to me.

I decorated the house as best as I could, since my belly was getting bigger and bigger by the day. I bought a bunch of decorations and made sure there were enough snacks and drinks, I even made a bunch of cake pops and chocolate covered pretzels. Calum helped as well, even though his feet was hurting him, but he sucked it up and helped anyways.

Calum was still deciding on whether to give the baby up for adoption or not, but I know deep down, he wanted to keep it. I knew the gender of his baby as well, but he made me promise not to tell anyone (a/n: comment and let me know what you would like the gender of his baby to be).

I sent out the invitations a long time ago, and everyone said they would be here. The party started at 3pm, it was almost 2:30, so I had to double check everything before anyone got here.

"Do you think Michael would be okay? I don't want my parents to bite his head off as soon as he walks through the door." I said, stressing out about everything.

"I'm not gonna lie, it might happened, but I'll have my mom and dad keep home under control. This is you and Michael's day, not theirs." He said. "They're gonna have to get over it at some point in time."

"I doubt it, my parents are still treating my brothers like trash, and it's been several years since it happened." I said.

"Just worry about today, you can deal with their childish bullshit later." He said, finishing up the snack table.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I rushed to the door as fast as I could, without falling on my ass. I swung the door up and it was Michael with his parents.

"Hey, you're early." I said smiling. He chuckled and looked at me.

"Well of course, I wouldn't want to be late to see if I'm have two boys or two girls." He said, before rubbing my belly. I smiled and looked at his parents.

"It's nice to see you again, Mr. and Mrs. Clifford." I said, not remembering if I was told their names or not.

"Oh darling, please, call me Karen, it makes me feel less of an old woman." She said. I chuckled and let them in my house. But before I could even get them to the kitchen, I'm being stopped by my mother.

"Oh you must be Michael, the guy would ràped my son." My mother said, with the fakest smile ever.

"R-Ràped?" Michael said, confused.