.14

Luke

I was sleeping in Michael's bed, still dreaming of the wonderful night we both shared last night.

Suddenly, all I hear are vibrations on his night stand. I opened my eyes and look over to see if Michael was gonna wake up and get it, but he didn't, he just turned over and continued to snore loudly.

I got curious now, wondering who could be messaging Michael at 8am. Maybe it was his mother or even Ashton. I slowly got out of bed and sneakily grabbed his phone as I walked out of go to the bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom and shut the door behind me, locking it.

I took a deep breath and looked at his phone. I pressed the home button and saw that he had a text from some person named Zayn.

Who the fuck is Zayn and why hasn't Michael talked about this Zayn person?

Michael didn't have a lock on his phone, so I instantly pushed the home button again and was instantly taken to home screen. I quickly went to the messages and started to click onto the messages between Michael and Zayn. But before I could click on it, the phone rings. Out of pure fear that Michael would hear his phone ringing, I quickly answered it. I looked down and saw that it was Zayn. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly put the phone to my ear.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello?" The person said, with this rough English accent.

"Who is this?" I asked softly.

"This wouldn't happen to be Luke, would it?" The person asked.

"It is."

"So it's you that stole my boyfriend away from me?" He asked, strangely calm.

Boyfriend?!?! Did he just say boyfriend?!?!

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you little shit, you stole my boyfriend! It's because of you, Michael doesn't want anything to do with me anymore! I loved him and I know he loved me! I don't give a fuck if you're pregnant with his babies, they're probably not even his!"

I stood there, not sure what to say.

"So you're saying that you're Michael's boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes, bîtch, I didn't stutter!"

"Well he has never mentioned you, ever, so as far as I know, I'm the only boyfriend he has." I said.

It was silent for a few seconds, until he spoke again.

"I don't have time to talk to a toddler like you, now put Michael on the phone."

"He's sleeping."

"Wake him up!"

"Hold on, whoa, I don't care who you are, you're not gonna demand me to do anything." I told him.

"Little boy, put him on the phone or you'll regret it!"

"Oh I will?"

"Yeah, you will! Michael needs a man, not some child who thinks he's all grown up."

I just laughed a little.

"What's so funny?! Nothing I'm saying is humorous!"

"If I'm such a child, why did he propose to me last night?"

It was silent again, but this time, for a good minute or so.

"He did what?"

"He proposed to me, last night, and make love to me." I said.