.12

Luke

26 weeks

It's been two weeks since the whole the thing with my mom. Michael did serve those papers to her, and surprisingly, both my mom and dad signed those papers, now all I have to do is prove that I'm mature enough to live on my own, with the help of Michael and my brothers.

Right now, I was at Michael's apartment, staying the night. I just got out of the shower, feeling a lot better after today. Michael went out to get us something to eat, plus some chocolate cake, which I've been craving for so long.

It didn't take long before he came back with bags of food and a container that had the chocolate cake in it. I jumped up and smiled, ready to eat.

"What did you buy to eat?" I asked.

"I didn't know what you wanted so I got some stuff from mcdonalds, some stuff from Burger King, and stuff from Taco Bell." He said, setting down the bags on the coffee table.

I put my hands on my hips and looked at him. "Are you sure you didn't get the munchies and just got a bunch of shit of shit from different places?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled. "Alright, you got me, me and Ash did smoke before we decided to get something to eat, but we just couldn't decided what we wanted. So, Ashton is the one who bought most of the food, so you should thank him." He said to me.

And right on cue, Ashton walks in with Calum following behind.

"Calum, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"My mother thought it was a good idea to spend the night over here, so me and Ashton could 'bond', whatever that means." He said.

I chuckled. "When are you going to realize that Ashton isn't that bad of a person?" I asked.

"Never." He said. "Maybe when hell freezes over."

"Then I guess you'll be waiting forever."

"I guess so." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, kind of getting tired of Calum's whiny princess act, but I know he'll get over it once he sees the baby. There's two things the Calum loves, puppies and babies, as soon as he looks at the baby, it'll be love at first sight.

I grabbed some of the food and went in Michael's room, leaving both Ashton and Calum alone in the kitchen. I walked in and closed the door, sitting on the bed with Michael, who was texting someone again.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, shoving a fry in my mouth.

Michael snapped out of it and put his phone down. "No one, just a friend." He said quickly and nervously.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Just a friend?" I asked.

"Yes, a friend." He said, still nervous.

I sighed and nodded, but shrugged it off and continued eating. He's been acting weird at random times of the day. One minute, he'll be decently normal, but then the next minute, he'll start acting weird and nervous. I don't know what he's up to, but whatever it is, it better be worth my older boyfriend acting like a nervous child.

I was almost done eating, when all of a sudden, he got up and looked at me. "There's something I wanna show you." He said to me. I put my food down and followed him to where he wanted me to go.

"I've been working on this for a few weeks now, even Ashton and my parents pitched in some things here and there, but the rest was me." He said, before stopping at a door. I've seen this door plenty of times, Michael has said that it used to be their old roommate's room, but they turned it into a smoking room.