.08

Michael

12 weeks later

It's been a month since me and Luke started giving the whole dating thing a try. On my part, I liked it.

We went on dates, he came over my house to watch movies, he let me come over his house a couple of times when his parents were at work, and much more. Hes smiling more and being more accepting of me. I still do apologize for what I did to him, but he just tells me it's in the past and what's done is done.

He's twelve weeks today, he's starting to show a lot more. He called me today, saying that he couldn't fit any of his jeans, so right now I'm on my way to meet up with him, so I can give him a pair of my jeans. I promised I would get him some jeans that will fit him. He sounded so sad and devastated, I didn't like to hear that tone in his voice.

I took Ashton's car without asking, but it's not like he would be mad at me for it, at least not for long. He'll just say 'don't do it again' and get over it, like he always does.

When I got to Luke's house, I made sure his parents weren't home. The last thing I need was for to see me, they already hate my guts for getting their son pregnant. I will meet them one day, just not right now.

I parked the car, turned it off, and got out. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door gently. I waited for a few minutes and smiled when I saw Luke, but quickly frowned when I saw that he was still crying.

"Aww babe, don't cry, it's okay." I said.

"No it's not, I'm fat." He said.

"No, Luke, you're pregnant. We talked about this over the phone." I said, coming inside his house. "Now come on, let's go upstairs and try these jeans on, I brought all the ones I don't wear anymore, so one of them should fit." I said. We entered his bedroom and instantly got into seeing if the jeans fit.

The first part was too baggy, the second pair was too long, but the last pair seem to fit him just right. They were these jeans that I wore all the time when I was fifteen pounds heavier. Ashton bet me that I couldn't go a month without junk food, and let's just say I won, plus lost a lot of weight.

"They fit perfectly." He said, checking himself out in the mirror.

"Mhm, it even makes your ass look juicy." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "You would look at my ass, you pervert." He chuckled.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I put my hands on his stomach, rubbing it gently. "That's because it looks nice, can you blame me?" I chuckled.

"I guess not." He said, looking at our reflection in the mirror. "Michael?"

"Hmm?"

"What happened that night at the party?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What don't you remember?"

"I remember everything, up until we started drinking, everything became a blur after that."

I sighed, rubbing his little baby bump. "Well the things I remember was that we kissed, we took our clothes off, I slid myself in you and we did it." I said. "And I also remember those sexy little moans and the way you looked at me when I was making feel so good." I smirked.

He chuckled. "Of course you would remember that." He said, pulling away to sit on his bed. "Too bad I wont remember it, ever." He said.

I bit my lip, then looked out of his window, then back at him. "When do your parents get home?" I asked.

He checked the time on his phone, then looked at me. "It's 1:43 in the afternoon, my mom won't be home until around 4:30, and my dad won't be home until 8pm." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Well, if its okay with you, I would be happy demonstrate everything that happened." I said, sitting on the bed with him.

He laughed. "Keep dreaming, Mr. Clifford." He said, before laying on the bed.

"Oh, so you're gonna play hard to get? Alright, I like a challenge." I said, laying beside him.

"Call it whatever you want, you're just not getting in these panties again." He laughed.

"Mmm kinky, I would love to see you in some panties." I said, playing with his hair.

"Well, I do have a few pairs, but nobody needs to know that, not even you." He said.

"Hmm, maybe one day." I said, lifting his shirt up a bit and running my fingers over his belly.

"We'll see, don't get your hopes up too high." He said, turning his head to look at me, as I looked back at him.

"I'll try not to." I said, before leaning in to kiss his lips softly. The kiss slowly got more passionate and deeper. My hand started slowly going down to his crotch, rubbing him slowly.

Suddenly, he pulled away and looked at me. "Michael umm, w-we can't, not now." He whispered.

I nodded. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine, I'm just...nervous. Like, what if we get too carried away and...you know." He asked.

I move a piece of hair from his face. "If we ever do have sex again, I'll make sure we're more careful." I said truthfully.

"You promise?"

"I promise." I said.

"So you'll use a condom next time?" He asked, chuckling.

"Babe, I'll wear two condoms, if I get to do it with you again." I said, kissing his nose.

He chuckled again and pecked his lips. "You would really do that?"

"It would be a little painful, but I'll do it." I said.

He rolled his eyes and laid on his back. "I would really love to see that, it would look hilarious." He said.

I chuckled. "I'm sure it would." I said, continuing to rub his belly.

------

It's short, I know, but don't feel sad, the updates on my other stories were short too. I'm just not in a 'long chapter' mood for some reason, but maybe the next one will be long, but don't get your hopes up lol.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle ❤️