Bonus Chapter.

Shoutout to @lolidcanymore for really wanting a epilogue/bonus chapter 😁❤

Calum

40 weeks

I was exactly forty weeks and to be honest, I was so over being pregnant. My back constantly hurt, my feet were swollen, the baby was constantly kicking my stomach, I cried over everything, I was just over it and wanted this baby out.

After a few months of thinking, and a lot of talking with Ashton, I did decide to keep the baby. It wouldn't have been fair of me to do that, when Ashton really did want to be a father.

Me and Ashton have tried to have a relationship, but in more ways than just one, we were two different people and it just wasn't going to work. We had a lot of good times, but the bad times outweighed the good times, and we just decided to co-parent and only talk if it was completely necessary. We don't hate each other, but we also don't like each other either, we're just as neutral as we can be for the sake of our child.

Right now, I was at home, about to take a warm shower. I've been having these extreme cramps all day and just what to take a warm shower to relax my body. As I was about to step in the shower, all I feel is this rush of water coming out of me. I looked down at the floor and saw a huge puddle of water. I didn't have time to question it, because all of the sudden, the cramps that I was once having became a lot stronger.

"Ohh shît!" I shouted, knowing exactly what was going on.

My phone was the whole way in my bedroom, which was down the hall from the bathroom. Now I'm really starting to regret choosing the bedroom thats furthest away from the bathroom. The pain was so strong, I don't know if I could get up or not.

So here I was, crawling on the floor, trying to get to my phone. I had to take two minute breaks in between, but I eventually reached my room and grabbed my phone. When I went to dial Ashton's number, I saw the picture of the battery pop up, meaning my fucking phone was dead.

"Ugggh!" I said, before throwing my phone across the room. I crawled down my hallway for a half hour, only to see that my phone was dead.

I literally started crying, I don't know what to do. My home phone was the whole way downstairs, which meant I would have to crawl down the stairs, crawl down the small hallway, and then crawl across the kitchen floor to get the home phone from on top of the counter. By the time I got to the phone, the baby would already be here. So I just stayed in my room and just hope that this baby wouldn't come anytime soon.

I prayed my parents would be home soon, I don't want to have this baby on my bedroom floor. I took deep breaths and rubbed my belly, wanting someone, anyone, to come home.

Suddenly, I heard the front door downstairs opening and closing.

"Calum?"

Ashton? What's he doing here? Ugh, who cares? God sent someone, even though I can't stand this person.

"Ashton, hurry, come up here!" I shouted from where I was.

I heard him run upstairs and down the hall, appearing in the doorway.

"Why are you on the floor?" Ashton asked.

I glared at him. "You're serious, right?" I asked him. "I'm going into fucking labor, Ashton! Why else would I be on the floor, holding my stomach, and crying?!"

"Alright, Jesus, calm down." He said, sitting in front of me. "Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No no, I think the baby is coming out now." I said, balling up my fist, feeling every ounce of pain. "Check down there."