Chapter 16

MARIA'S POV:

Friday was thee best day ever. I got to go to the city with my friends, try new places I've never tried before and it was just-- amazing. I loved it all, and I can't wait for many more places to go to with them.

"Hey, Maria, right?" the girl named Kaylee I met at the party from long ago asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I replied with a smile.

"I was just wondering.. is there by any chance anything going on between you and Jason?" she asked.

Well, aren't we straightforward? -___-"

"Uh, no.. we're just friends." I replied.

"Really? That's great!" she replied. "I was planning on confessing to him, I've had feelings for him for awhile now." she added.

"Aw, really? Well, go for it!" I replied laughing enthusiastically but also sarcastic.

I like him too and here I am encouraging another girl to confess to him and have the slightest bit possibility he may feel the same towards her.

"Thank you! And I'm sorry about that mean mug at the party, it's just I'm not the best with meeting new people." she replied with a smile, though I could tell that smile was fake.

"Yeahhh, it's okay." I replied, practically waiting for her to leave.. please leave.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go now. Bye, thanks again!" she called out while walking away.

'Finally' I thought as she left my sight.

I couldn't stand being around a person like HER any longer, I've been around people like her before and it's not fun.

// L u n c h \\

I was walking around school with Quinn, she just couldn't stop talking about me liking Jason and encouraging another girl to confess to him.

"I'm just saying! What if that girl confesses to him and he feels the same way? What are you gonna do then?!" Quinn exclaimed.

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, okay Quinn? What else was I suppose to do? Tell her not too confess because I like him to?" I asked.

"Obviously! Let that girl know Jason's yours!" she replied.

"Whoa there, he's not mine." I replied.

"Hmph. Even though that girl confesses to him, I think he'll reject her." she replied.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because, I've seen the way Jason looks at you. He's definitely feeling you," she chuckled.

"I don't know what you mean." I replied.

"Not yet, at least." Quinn replied gawking at me.

"Stop it please." I replied.

"Okay, okay." she replied looking away.

We were walking, and walking.. and when we hit that turn we stopped dead in our tracks to see these two people making out in the corner of the hall, but it wasn't just any two people, it was...

• - • - • - • - •
• - • - • - •

A/N: Again, I haven't updated for a LONG time again! I'm sorry! I wasn't sure how to write this chapter, and school's been keeping me busy as well /.\ but I finally updated! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment your thoughts ((: and most of all, thanks for your patience!