Chapter 50

KARINA'S POV:

Pft, who did Maria think she was? Stealing my man.. she's not gonna get away with this so easily. For I have my ways to make her leave him, if not.. I guess it calls for drastic measures. Getting rid of her.

"Karina, have you seen Jason?" Kaylee asked.

"Not at all, I've never associated with him before. Even when him and that scum were together," I replied scoffing.

"Scum? You mean, Maria?" she questioned.

"Yes, her. Who else?" I replied rhetorically.

"I can agree with you there, when I talked to her a second time she encouraged me to confess to Jason. Then the next thing I knew-- they were dating!" Kaylee replied.

"Well, she has a new boyfriend now. Who was originally mine to begin with." I replied.

"Really, who?" she asked looking at me.

"Hunter Evans, we weren't officially together.. but I feel that if Maria hadn't come along and grabbed his attention Hunter and I would be together by now." I replied sighing.

"Ah, that sucks.." Kaylee replied, her attention then turned towards Jason passing by her. "Well, it was nice talking to you. If you need anything, let me know!" she added before walking over to Jason.

Honestly, Kaylee seemed like a lovesick puppy when it came to Jason. I wonder how long she's liked him now.. I shrugged it off and walked around the halls, till I saw her. It was break, and Maria was standing outside a classroom looking like she was waiting for someone.

"Waiting for someone?" I asked walking over to her with a smile.

"Mhmm." she hummed looking around.

"You know, I heard you and Hunter were official. Is that true?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." she replied, now looking at me.

"Oh, that's nice. Congrats," I replied non enthusiastically. "But, I really think you should be careful around him. Before he moved to this school, he had this.. reputation." I added dramatically.

She stayed quiet for a second before responding with, "What reputation?"

Even though this was a lie, I needed her to be scared of being with him.

"Oh, you didn't know?" I asked gasping. "Before he moved here, he had this reputation of sleeping with girls and kicking 'em to the curb afterwards. Who knows, maybe you might be one. But it's still too soon," I chuckled.

"Were you one of the girls?" Maria asked.

"Me? Of course not, I was like his best friend. Why would he ever do something like that to someone he's close to?" I asked. "If he did do that to me.. then I guess he never cared about me. But he didn't," I replied with a smile.

After chuckling at the last part, I heard footsteps of someone walking over and now standing beside me as I looked over to see Hunter with his arms crossed and a serious expression.

"Karina, is there a problem here?" he asked.

Ugh, way to be obvious. Sucking all the fun.

"Not at all Hunty~ I was just telling Maria a little fact about you, that's all~" I responded flirtatiously with a smile.

"What did you tell her?" Hunter asked looking at me, then her who was looking down at the ground somewhat sad.

"I dunno, why don't you ask your little lover girl? That is if she is comfortable saying so." I replied with a smile. "Buh bye~!" I added turning my back towards the two and walking away with an evil smirk.