|| Chapter 4 ||

The last lesson of the day was art. My favourite. Not Ivy's anyway. She thinks it is taking over the planet and soon she will turn into a papier mache figure, stupid. Even though I was not good at Art, it seemed to please me. I took my seat next to Ivy and opened my art book, flipping through the pages. They were all coloured in pencil shadings. It was like a rainbow what was obviously not in chronological order.

I doodled while Mr Rasson jabbed the white board with the pen. Ivy stabbed me with a pencil, so I turned round to look at her rubbing my arm as a parent should with their child. I watched her eyes travel over to Isaac, who was sitting next to me. I looked over at him for a while, I didn't understand why he didn't realise me staring at him. He slowly turned his head to look at me.

"Cute smile..." He whispers with a smirk laid across his face like a fresh new bed sheet. I blushed and turned back.

STOP! No, it's not happening.

"So today we are looking at graffiti," Mr Rasson started ,"Now does anyone know what the techniques in graffiti?" He looked around hoping for someone's hand to shoot up. I don't like answering questions because I feel like if I get it wrong something terrible will happen. For Mr Rassons luck someone's did. I followed the hand down to the arm, down to the body.

"Box method, Free hand and is it something like where you put the skeleton of the letter and then add flesh?" Isaac asked, looking engrossed in the early stages of the lesson.

"Wow, and your a beginner!" Mr Rasson exclaimed.
I grinned at Isaac ,mind blown that he knew those. He smiled then turned his head back down to his book to doodle.

I gathered my stuff and shoved them into my packed bag while coming out of class. I watched Isaac follow his friends out of school. Finally it was after school on a Friday. But still I had to go to the library to study for the upcoming spelling test. I was failing ever so badly in nearly every lesson.

|~|~|~|~|~|~~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

My bedroom is terribly cold at night. Not much heating. I turned on my slumped twinkly lights trying to make it look cozy. I snuggled into my bedding and listen to the Youtubers chat away to themselves.
I finally doze of thinking what if I was that popular...

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I got up 2pm Youtubers still playing on my laptop. I quickly turned them off and my twinkly lights. I scurried to my dresser , got dressed and dabbed a little makeup on. I threw on my black hoodie to go with my black and white shoes. I flung my hair up and jogged down the stairs.
"Hey dad, what ya doing?" I said taking a bite out of my bruised banana. They where always bruised.

Poor thing...

"Fine, just making a few more calls to Ryan and then I am ready to relax for the day," he said typing on his computer grabbing the phone. My dad has had to keep his work very serious since mum left us. They shared the money out. Dad works as an assistant to a journalist .So he was always running after him.

"Great, I am just going to the shops to pick up a few stuff,"I jotted down a few things that I need to get.

-Bread
-Milk
-orange

I brung my backpack so it can all fit it. I waved goodbye and swung the steady door shut.

I kept my head down and looked at my phone, thinking of a new Autumn screen saver. Thinking of that I need a new laptop screen saver. I picked out a bunch of Autumn leaves.

I heard a rock hit the curb and I looked in front to across the road. Isaac walked on with a black leather jacket, black jeans and a white t-shirt. I looked down again trying not to be noticed by him.

What did he mumble to me?

I thought to myself. I looked in front again to see him turning to face me, he walked backwards and smirked so I quickly smiled back. He jogged over the road and started to walk next to me. I looked up and he looked straight ahead. His eyes sparkling in the sun.
"Hey," He smiled when he had finally said it. I looked back down at my feet, soon I had gotten so tense that I could barely walk.

"Hey..." my sentance mumbled off.

"Where might a pretty girl like you be going?" He smiled again but with no change of tone in his voice.

What did he say? I for starters is certainly not pretty!

"Don't call me that , and if you have to know I am going to the shops." I said as kept my head low.

"Why not, you are. Sweet cheeks is cute." He said smiling again.

What is he doing? What's gotten into him?

"Stop, I don't like it." I said looking up like a little girl, pouting for her wish to come true.

"Okay sweet cheeks! " He chuckles and looked down at me," Do you want to come to Starbucks with me?" He glanced down at me,"I'll pay!" He said straight afterwards. I nodded and smiled a little.

DONE! I wanted to add more cuteness into it. So that's what I got!
Read the next one to see what happens at Starbucks.
Thank you for reading!
BYE!!!!!!!!!