|| Chapter 6 ||

I woke up on the floor next to Ivy with a pizza box in the middle of us. Crusts left by Ivy. I had always told her it would make her hair grow, but she didnt need that, her hair was perfect anyway. I pulled off the covers and jolted towads the kitchen. I made 2 coco pops and 2 orange juices. I don't know why but I am addicted to orange juice. Just... ITS SO NICE!

"Hey!" Ivy said taking a seat next to me at the kitchen counter. She had rubbed her eyes to come back to reality.

"Hey, I don't know why but I am getting nervous to study with Isaac. It's really annoying," I said starting to eat my cereal. It was true. All the butterflies swirling around in my stomach made me sick.

"Look, all it is, is studying math and spellings. What could be so embarrassing?" Her mouth is now irrupting with coco pops. I look down and think of the possibilities.

I fall and do a face plant.
I say something that is not relevant to the situation.
I accidentally blush again and he sees.
I could collapse because I fell down the stairs.
I break a bone while I fall down the stairs.

"Lots of things," I look up, noticing she had cleared all the left overs up. She was like a human vacume.

"Well, avoid them situations" she had now finished her orange and her cereal.

HOW long was I thinking!?

I speed up to finish my breakfast.

Ivy soon went home and I was stuck alone to think on what to wear. I put some loose ripped jeans on and a cream turtle neck with no sleeves. I glance at the clock on the wall. 1:59pm . I told him my address so hopefully he finds the house. I look at my mirror feeling nervous while little butterflies start whirling round and round. I throw on some make up and tie my hair in a messy bun. Done. The more I thought about what could go wrong, the more i believed it would go wrong.

The door bell rang and I glanced out the window. Isaac. He wore a black t-shirt with black jeans. I ran down stairs, MY way and Trip half way through. Oh God Almighty. I can't walk down stairs properly with out falling.

This is going to be a disaster...

I opened the door and stared like I just saw a puppy in the shops. He had his backpack on his back which I assume holds books inside.

"Hey, would you l-like to come in?" I stuttered. He nodded and made his way inside. I led him to the kitchen and asked if he would like a drink.

"Water, thanks," he smiled. I reached to get 2 cups and filled them with cold water.

"Want to come to my room, to study?" I handed him the cup. He nodded and followed me to my room.

I sat on my double bed and opened up my books. He took a seat infront of me and copied.
"So should we study math first or spellings," he asked while flipping through the pages.

"Math, I need so much help on it." I smiled at him. My butterflies had come back and I felt sick. I took a sip of water and continued.

First we studied about algebra, not my strong point.
"So, 2x + 3x is what?" He asked looking in my eyes. I thought for a minute still confused on what he had just asked me.

"2x + 3x is 11?" I look down at my books raising an eyebrow.

" No," he chuckled ,"it's 5x. You don't times 2 and 3 and then add 2 and 3 on to it. All you do is add 2 and 3 and add the x on the end." He looks at me and I look at him, he still smiles. We carried on with the math subject and i did get better.

Next we did spelling, not Isaac's strong point.
"Spell, sincerely." I said opening up another book.

"Uhh, C,I,N,S,E,R,E,L,Y. Is it?" He nudged closer to try and look where he had gone wrong.

"No," I giggled "it's S,I,N,C,E,R,E,L,Y." I flipped through some pages.
As we carried on, we both improved.

"Thanks Leora," he said as he stood up, putting his books back into his black back-pack.

"No problem," I stood up and walked to the stairs and I came to a halt. SHOOT! I can't walk down the stairs. I turned round to face him. My hands behind my back looking down.
"Can I tell you something, before I am horribly embarrassed?" I now look at his blue eyes, they are like crystals.

"Yeah, sweet cheeks." I let that one slide, only because I might fall and die in front of him.
"I can't walk down the stairs, properly anyway" I felt ashamed and went up and down on my tip toes.

"It's okay, show me and I might teach you." He stroked my bare arm and smiled. I felt like a little kid who needed help from an adult. I turned round and walked down the stairs MY way, I tripped at the bottom. The problem is, I put my right foot on the step then put my left foot next to it and carry on. It's not normal!
He laughed and walked down the normal way.

"First, just go slow and everytime go faster." He smiled and reached for the door handle.
"Bye Leora, see you at school tomorrow." He leaves the house with me puzzled if I can actually walk down stairs the right way.

I picked up my phone and texted Ivy.

Me- hey, I finished studying with Isaac and the only thing I did embarrassing was Trip at the end of the stairs :)

She almost replied instantly.
Ivy- Great! Hey do you want to go to a fan-fiction meeting tomorrow? I can show you my new friend Levi! It's right after school so you can get it my car for a lift.

Me- Yeah that's great! :)

It's turning 10pm and dad got home 3hrs ago. He has to go on a business trip to Scotland which is ages away! We live in London but only in a quiet neighbourhood. Most people don't know where to find this place really.

I got into bed and imaged me walking down the stairs like a normal person would do. I giggled at the thought. Every Time I have tried it ends out badly. I either do a face plant or some what bruise 10 parts of my body. What if I wonder.... I could.

Hey! I have done chapter 6! Sorry I haven't uploaded at all today, just been very busy planning what's gonna happen next.
What will Leora think of Levi?
Find out next in chapter 7!
BYE!!!!!!!!!!