:)

...

you know what's coming...

I have a new book.

It's not a surprise as you know I'm obsessed. But this one is a little different. Not in the sense that it's not revolved around relationships and boys, but the storyline.

Basically ; a mother and daughter, a small town where everyone is friends and everyone knows everyone's gossip. Lena, the daughter, has had a crush on a boy, Nolan, and obviously she's told her mother, Delilah. But the thing is, it's a small town, things get around ...

Imma leave it there but I'm working really hard on it and proud of my ickle characters and what will happen!

It's called 'an unrequited mess', basically explaining everything!

Here's the proper description, which I might change.

'I don't like you anymore, Nolan.'

'When did you?'

~

Lena and Delilah Sutton have always been close, through thick and thin. But what happens when boys interrupt that?
Gossip, relationships and a big unrequited mess.

Also, there are new characters, but as I'm portraying some of myself in Lena, there will be ickle bits of Leora as Leora is just allll me. And I know some of you relate to her too!

I've dedicated this book to everyone who's had unrequited feelings and that you never know what could happen :)

Thankingyou for taking the time out of your day to read this exciting announcement:)

Hope you check it out and if you do, I hope you enjoy it!