|| Chapter 32 ||

"You Ready?" My dad called from downstairs.

"Yep!" I called back. It was 2 hours to Brighton on a cramped bus. It was November, but still chilly.

I jumped down the stairs. I grabbed my bag o the way out and got in the car with my dad.

"I am gonna miss you," he said looking at me, before starting the engine.

"I am only going to be gone 2 weeks," I laughed.

We drove to the school in silence.
He might be anxious, I know I am.

We got to the main entrance and I panicked to find Ivy and Levi. I spot Isaac looking around, waiting.

"Bye, dad!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Bye! Have fun!"

I shut the car door behind me waved. I only had a suitcase with a rucksack. I noticed Isaac only had a big rucksack.

"Isaac?!" I said angrily.

He turned round sharply with a smile on his face, his arms open. In one had he had his phone, "Hey Sweet Cheeks," he dropped his hands to his side.

"You only brought a rucksack?! We are going for 2 weeks!"

"Trust me, I've got all I need," he smiled. I walked over to him smiling.

"So, are you excited?" I excitingly asked.

"To be in a room with you? Yeah," he gave a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"Leora!" A high voice screamed behind me. Ivy. I turned round to face her and saw Levi dragging a suitcase behind him. She dragged on behind her aswell, just not as big...

"Hey Ivy! Are you excited?" I asked. I felt arms hug around my neck ,loosely, and a head on mine. I looked up and saw Isaac staring ahead. My eyes dropped back down to Ivy who was jumping up and down, Levi catching the suitcase handle before it could clash against the cement.

"Yes! My ship finally together!" She yelled.

I looked up at Isaac who was smiling. I rolled my eyes and got out of the position we were in.

"No, Ivy. We aren't together." I said smiling.

"But you kissed, that means you date right?" She looked angry.

"Not necessarily," I blushed.

                                        |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

We got on the bus and we had one that me and Isaac where infront and Ivy and Levi where behind us. I relaxed into my position after buckling my seat belt in.

"You excited?" I asked Isaac who was on his phone.

"Yeah," he replied.

My fingers fiddled with each other, and my worries built up...
What if I embarrass myself!
What if there is a fire in the hotel while I am in the bath!
What if our rooms gets mixed up and I am all alone!
What if I don't like the food in Brighton!
What if I fall in the sea!
What if a seagull eats my chips!
What if I cry while I am there!
What if I get kidnapped!

Wait... What if I got kissed by Isaac again...

                                           |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Ivy- just stay calm... It's okay...

Even though Ivy was just behind me I couldn't talk to her infront of Isaac and Levi, it would be too weird.

Me- I can't! My nerves are out of control!

Ivy- nothing bad is gonna happen... Chill

Me- I bet you have jinxed me now! I am gonna die of embarrassment.

I rapidly text on.

"Wow, chill leora. You don't have to hit the keyboard too hard," Isaac chuckled. I tried to laugh along but my thoughts where out of my control. The blank feeling was back. The feeling of panic, that someone is in danger and you need to help them...

It's okay... You'll be fine.

I looked down at the time...

Only ... 1hr 30mins left?! It feels like we have been in here for ages.

I calm myself by humming some Disney tunes.

                                          |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

"Yas! A Starbucks!" Mr Frenmus yelled from the front ,"Stop Dave, me and the children are gonna get one. Don't run away!"

We all jumped off of the bus and Ivy and Levi where very giggly.

"You okay?" I asked Isaac. We where next inline for a Starbucks and everyone else was back in the bus.

"Yeah, why?"

"You just seem, very quiet," I explaining.

He shook his head and smiled and order our drinks.

We got back on the bus ready for the rest of the journey ahead...

Hey!!!!
Thank you for reading!!
I know these seem boring, but they will hopefully get better!!
Going through a lot so bare with me.
I still am trying to stick to the 'chapter everyday' thing.
Everything just seems very stressful.
Read more to find out what happens next!
Byeee!!!