|| Chapter 28 ||

I run to class knowing I need 100% attendance. It was Art with Mr Rasson and I saw Isaac at the back infront of the only empty seat.

Really? You have to be kidding me. The last person I want to be with.

I scanned the room for a possible empty seat. Nope.

I scurried to the back of the class and sat behind Isaac. I fiddled with my fingers and looked down. They started to shake and so did my confidence I had built. My brown ,messy hair had been tied up into a ponytail. I glanced at the clock then back at the front. My eyelids became heavy and they began to shut. My whole body relaxed.

I shot up out of my chair when I had heard a massive slam. A whole class of eyes stared straight back at me, except isaacs. I looked at the ground and picked my book up and sat down. I heard the sniggers.

I looked down and my eyes welled up.

Stop!

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

It was the end of the lesson and I had gathered my stuff. I couldn't bare another lesson with Isaac so I made my way to the library again hoping not for any other surprises. There was a book club going on so I had desired to join.

"Hey," Isaac stopped me, his hand on my waist.
How dare he?
I shrugged it off and carried on walking.
"Leora?" He said.
"Please," I said. I walked off leaving him alone in the middle of the hall.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Book club was okay ,I guess. The book is amazing, it literally made me cry it was so good. The fact that it was sad made me even more sad. By the 2hrs where up I had finished the book. I couldn't put it down. I asked the instructor of the book club if they knew where I could buy it , and I got it for free. I need to talk to Ivy about it. Just anyone!

I walked out of the library ready for lunch. I scanned the atrium for Ivy and Levi and I found them in the back corner. I grabbed a tuna sandwich and sat down with them.
"Hey," I sat down and took a bite out of my food.
"Oh hey! Do you and Isaac want to come shopping with us?" She replied.
"Ugh, I don't think I can go with Isaac," I said looking down.
"What?! Why?! My ship! Iseora can't die now!" She stands up and slams her hands on the table.
"Who now can't die?" I asked.
Levi wrapped one arm around Ivy's waist pulling her to sit down. She eventually does and goes back to her normal state.
"It's you and Isaac as a ship! Now tell me what happened," she was both happy and angry.
"I saw him with another girl in the library. Holding hands, close together, smiling at one another."
"It doesn't mean he likes her," Levi said.
"Really?!" Ivy screeches at Levi.
"Well..." He said. I sunk into my seat.
"It's okay, leora. I'm sure it was an accident," she said trying to reassure me.
"How could that be a accident?" I asked flinging my arms out to the side.
"What could be an accident?" A low voice from behind me said. My eyes looked at Ivy's face which gave me the idea he was there. I turned round to face him.
"You should know," Ivy said. She was so upset her ship had crashed.
"What?" He asked looking down at me.
"You were practically flirting with another girl In front of Leora," she burst out. I began to stand up, tears welling in my eyes. I looked at his ,which were confused, and walked away.

I heard Levi telling Ivy she shouldn't of done it. She was right. It had to come out sooner or later.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I walked home alone. Ivy was going round to Levi's and I didn't go near Isaac again. My dad texted me through the day that there was a meeting in America and he wouldn't be home in a couple of days, so I was home alone. I grew closer to home when I spotted Isaacs black car. He was leaning against it on his phone.

I walked past him, ignoring him. I felt a strong hand on my wrist pulling me towards his chest.
"Why are you mad at me?" He asked putting his hands on my hips.
"Nothing," I tried to fidget out of it.
"Tell me," he said not letting me escape.
"Isaac," I started ,"I can't do this anymore,"
"Do what?"
"This, being with you. Spending time with you," I said looking in his eyes.
"Why?"
"Because," I stuttered ,"it's like your leading me in, then dropping me in the deep end."
"You saw me with that girl?" He said now realising what Ivy was talking about.
"Yeah," I mumble.
"Why are you so upset about it?" He asked.
"Alright. You want the truth, I'll give it to you. I like you. I like you a lot ,Isaac. You can't just do this," I said.

I have said it, no going back now. Oh no.

He smiles and with one hand on my waist and one on my cheek his lips press into mine. I smile. I wrap my arms around his neck.
"I like you too, leora." He smiles.
We break apart and look into each other's eyes.

Oh my god. Yes, I have done it. I have kissed Isaac.

Hello!!!
Thank you for reading!!!!
Read more to find out what happens next!
Byeee!!!!