|| Chapter 37 ||

{Day 5}

"Leora?" A whisper called out to me. I turned round in the bed and saw Isaac looking back at me.

"You okay?" I yawned.

"Yeah, just can't get to sleep," he replied. I looked over at the door that separated the two rooms. Shut.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"1:36am," he looked at his watch. I smiled at him as a closed my eyes. I felt strong hands pull me closer into a hug. I hugged him back.

"Isaac..." I pulled gently away from the hug to manage to see his face ",Why can't you get to sleep?"

"Just, it's been bugging me... About Olivia," he said.

"Oh..." I sighed. Likes her... Not good enough, Leora. Never am... And never will...

"No, No," his soft voice awoke me back to reality ", It's just how she was crying, I didn't really see her since. I don't 'like' like her."

I felt my heart rise back up, making me feel a little more confident.

"When we get back, We can see if she is okay," I said.

His face still seemed upset for some reason. He is so cute....
"Can I do anything that will cheer you up?" I asked.

"Yeah," he grinned. He leant in and kissed me on my lips. His arms around my waist and mine around his neck. I kissed him back.

How many times have I kissed him now? I am too happy to count...

We broke apart. I blushed and smiled.

He played with my hair as I turned back to my normal position.

                                                                   |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I woke up to Levi nudging me and Isaac to wake up. I felt Isaacs arms wrapped around my waist still.

I never want to leave this position....

"It's 11am! Come on we are going to Brighton Pier," Levi announced. My eyes shot open and I carefully climbed out of Isaacs arms. I ran to the other room and took my clothes to the bathroom to change. While I was at it I flung my make up on, giddy for the event.

                                                          |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I burst out of the toilet with my night wear in my hands. I chucked it in my suit case and ran to Isaac in the other bedroom. His eyes where still closed, fast asleep.

"Isaac," I bent over him ", we are going to Brighton Pier, there is a fair!"

"Coming!" He said flinging the covers off of him. I left the room, letting him get changed.

I spotted Ivy across the room with Levi, on Ivys phone, laughing at whatever was on it. They held hands and kissed one another. I smiled, hoping I could have a relationship like that one day.

The door opened from behind me. I looked over at Isaac at the entrance of it dressed in black jeans, jacket and beany. His lip ring shone as he smiled at me. We all walked out the door excited for the fair.

What could go wrong at a fair?...

We got at our destination, spotting lots of people already there. Isaac smiled at me as we walked down together, Ivy and Levi infront. We stepped onto the wooden platform. I felt like I was going to go hurtling through the ground. There was all sorts there. Tea cups. A big Rollercoaster. Food bar. Hook a duck. I felt my heart pounding with worry on which to choose. Luckily Isaac guided me to hook a duck, as we parted from The others.

"You go first," I nodded to Isaac. He obeyed my orders and payed the lady the price. He picked up a long hook and fished out some ducks.

"You got," the lady sounded unimpressed and bored ",11, 4 and 2. Yay. You get a prize. You can pick between a little teddy bear, a big Lolly pop or a toy fish."

"I'll have the big Lolly pop," he smiled looking down at me. I smiled back up at him, blushing.

"Okay uh- one minute let me serve this woman," he groaned.

I looked over the the woman on the other side with, looks like her grandchild. They hooked out 3 ducks and got our options.

The little girl pointed at the little teddy bear.

"Are you sure? All the kids these days are trying to look for that Nemo character, when his is right there." The granny shouted.

She obviously doesn't get Disney.

The owner assistant finally came back with a Lolly pop in her hand. She gave it to us and walked into the middle of the stall looking at the prizes. Isaac gave me his prize and smiled at me.

We walked along the Pier, pointing out the other attractions. Isaac froze for a minute. His facial expression wiped off of his face. I stopped, turning to see what was wrong.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Uh Y-yeah!" He said trying to act normal. He pulled me along and smiled a little.

Whats wrong with him?

I was going to find out why he had been acting so strange all of a sudden...

Helloooo!!
This chapter is a little longer than usual...
I might not write EVERY day but maybe once in a while.
Just getting a bit stressed. I feel like i have to post one everyday to make you all happy...
Read more to find out what happens next.
Thank you for reading!
Bye!