|| Chapter 5 ||

I took a seat next to him, next to the window. I looked at the golden and bronze leaves drift to the ground. Swirly, Tumbling, Falling. Autumm was the most beautiful time of the year. A time where you can curl up with some hot chocolate and some cute socks.
"What would you like?" He asked getting out off his seat. His left hand travelled, swiftly through his hair.

"Um, Iced Mocha please," I looked up at him and smiled. He turned for the counter and he started to stroll towards the woman behind. I looked back to the window getting out my phone and looking at social media. No messages from Ivy or Dad. I hear the footsteps behind me so I swivelled round and pack my phone away. He set the 2 cups down and mine next to me. He got the same, I could tell because of the gorgeous smell.

"So, are you good at Math?" He didn't take his eyes off of me as he took a sip. I felt like i was a deadly animals prey.

"Not a cat in hells chance, am I. I am possibly the worst at it." I groan. It is true though. Even my younger cousin is better at it than I am and she is 11! It feels terrible when I can't hardly ask simple questions.

"Maybe I could help you," he said now looking down at his drink ,"I can help you study, and you can help me study for the spelling test. What do you think?" He looks out the window no smile painted across his face.

What do I do? Should I say yes? Ivy told me to be myself, as if I was talking to her.

"Yeah, sure. When do you want to start?" I asked looking at him. My finger tips started to fumble around while my palms started to sweat.

"Tomorrow at 1pm?" He answered my my question with his own question.

"Yeah, uh we can go to mine or..."

"Yeah, great." He said straightens up. His eyes traveled to mine and looked at me for a minute or so. It got awkward. Fast. I coughed a bit to get out of the freeze frame.

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"I don't know, maybe dark green colour or a bright blue." He said looking at the the reflection of the glass. I followed is eyes to find they where looking at me still, "What's yours?"

"It depends what mood I am in really," I replied. His face didnt seem to have smile now, like he had remembered something awful ",Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just happy to be here with you," he smiled. I blushed and looked down.

Stop, now. Why you have never acted this way, Leora.

"It's cute when you blush , you know?," he explained now facing me. How much more could i blush? Surely I broke the world record.

"Ugh, no. I have never thought of myself like that before." I looked down, embarrassed what he had just saw.

"Well you should, I like it." He smiled and bit his lip a bit. I sipped on my Iced Mocha, tasting the cold chocolate touch my lips. I look at him again.

I can't help it, it's just so hard not to!

He looks down at me.
"Well I must be going I've got shopping to do, thank you Isaac." I smile and put my cup in the bin on the way out. I slip my hands in my pockets.

"No problem , Sweet Cheeks," And with, that he takes off in the other direction.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I slump my bag ,which is full of food, on the kitchen counter. I had set my alarm clock for 10am and headed down stairs for tea. Dad left me a note on the fridge ,because he knows it's the most common place I go.

Had to go out to see Ryan and arrange some stuff,
Order a pizza I don't mind.

I look underneath the note to see £20 stuck to it. I grab my phone and text Ivy if she would like to stay the night and eat some pizza and milkshake. She said yes. Of course.

"So anything happen today?" She asked while stuffing her mouth with pizza. We were sat in the middle of the living room with 'Friends' on the TV.

"Well Isaac and I went to Starbucks and he asked if I could help him study for the spelling test and he could help me study for math. I said yes" I looked down at the pizza trying to descise the look on my face.

"I told you he fancied you!" She cried. She half giggled inbetween a bite. It sounded like a cat choking up a fur ball, to be honest.

"No! We are just friends, well it's confusing. I don't know if we actually are friends or not. It's weird!" I say getting myself confused. I didnt think me and Isaac were friends. He had never said, so i had assumed no.

"Well, I went to a fan fiction meeting for 'Hopeless Dreams' and it's about Luna Moon and Niloe Star! OMG! They are perfect for each other. Don't they realise?! Oh and I met this boy called Levi Mandel, he is helping me on my fan fiction story, he is wanting to be an animator as well!" She was so happy she scoffed the pizza down whole. I am now scarred for life...

Hello! Another chapter! These are so fun!
Find out what happens in Math and spelling study on a Sunday with Isaac and Leora.
Read the next chapter for more!
Thank you!!!
Bye!!!!!