|| Chapter 15 ||

I woke up feeling amazing, but I would love a memory foam mattress. I don't know why, I just always want to sink into my bed. I jumped out of hibernation and carefully added makeup to my face, and to finish off I got dressed, ate breakfast and brushed my teeth. I ran downstairs and looked at my phone. 1:15pm. Wow how long did I sleep? I sat there still tired until my phone pinged.

Isaac- want to shop for pumpkins?
Me- Yeah! When?
Isaac- now :)

I sat there for a while until his car came to my drive. I got up , "I am gonna be out for a while!"I yelled up to my dad.
"Okay Leora!" He yelled back down.

I ran out my door kind of excited to go out. I opened his car door and got in, plugging in my seat belt. The car smelt kind of funny like a jelly bean. I looked up and saw one of those fresheners for your car, but I read 'Apple' and I can tell you for a fact that was not the smell of an apple.
"Hey!" He smiled.
"Hey!" I replied.
"Let's go buy some bloody big pumpkins!" He chuckled.

The car journey was quiet, between me and Isaac. The music was blasting so loud I wouldn't of been able to hear him anyway. It sounded as if the microphones were far too close to the singers during their performance. The car came to a halt, we stepped out of the car, shivering like escemo's. I looked at the massive shop, 'Seasonal Store!' . I slammed the door behind me and stood next to Isaac.
"Big, isn't it?" He stated as we both walked towards the shop.
"Yeah!" I giggled.

We walked through the entrance and my eyes widened as I saw the Halloween stocks everywhere. But my eyes travelled towards the massive pumpkins in a big box. I ran and dug for the largest. I heard Isaac laugh so I got up , looked behind and grinned. He walked towards me and put one of his hands on my hip, I looked down and blushed then moved away.
"So, pick one" he smiled.

"You have to get one too!" I wined. I dug one out and handed it to him.

"This one," I pointed ," yours."

"Fine," he smiled. I looked in and grabbed one and handed it to me. "This one is yours then." It was so big I could hardly pick it up.

We walked out with our brand new pumpkins and we also named them, well I told Isaac to name his. I named mine Frentus and he called his Fungus. I named mine after our geography teacher because I have no idea where it came from or where it's going to end up.

We walked through my front door still laughing at our pumpkin names. My dad was now out on his last day of work with Ryan.
"So," I said ,"what's your design for your pumpkin face?" I asked now facing him against our kitchen counter

"Something scary maybe?" He said unsure.

"I might have mine cute looking or ghostly like," I thought. He smiled.

We started digging out our insides of our pumpkins, it got really messy with pumpkin seeds scattered everywhere. Then we started slicing the eyes then the mouths. I cut myself a couple times but never told. Mine looked like a week little ghost face and his looked... Well amazing so much better than mine.
"aww," he said smiling ,"yours looks so cute."

"Shut up," I laughed.

We then added a candle in the middle to see how it looks. Amazing. I blew the candles out and surprisingly it was 9:54pm.
"Well I have to go," he said getting closer.

"Do you want to keep your pumpkin?" I asked, hoping I could keep it.

"No, you can have it" he smiled. He pulled me in by the hips and Hugged me, my face touching his black leather jacket. He was cold while I was cold. It felt nice to hug him. He stepped back and smiled.

"Bye Leora," he slammed to door behind him, he waved as he went, and his grin with his lip ring.

"Bye Isaac..."

Helllooooooo!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
Next chapter will be.... Costume picking!!!!
Read on to find out!!
Byeeee!!!!