|| Chapter 29 ||

"Wait, what?!" Ivy screamed in my face. The students all looked around, eating theirs food from the cafeteria.

"Isaac kissed me..." I mumbled still in shock. My lips still tingling.

"Why hasn't he told me?" Levi asked.

"Be quiet ,Levi!" She said looking back at me.

"Anything else happen?"

"No. He just said bye and got in his car," I said twiddling my thumbs. I didn't want any food today ,which was unusual because I loved food. When I was little baby I even drooled at the sight of pizza.

"Weelll..." She said ,"he still likes you,"

The words played back in my mind.

I know he told me and all, but I bet he even did that with that girl I saw him in the library. Ugh, I don't know what to believe anymore.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

The day ended and I hadn't seen Isaac all day. My fingers tapped on my folded arms. The wind gushed in my face causing my hair to go mental.

Maybe I should check in on Isaac. See if he is okay, no. That would be weird...
Would it?...

My feet took me to the big house.

I am gonna do it... I am gonna ----

My fist clenched and gently knocked on the door.

Aahhhhh I've done it!

The door opened and Isaac was standing there. His eyes lit up when they saw me. I smiled and tried to get speech out.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, want to come in?"he asked. I nodded and stepped inside.

We glided up the stair case to his room. He plonked down on the sofa and laid there. I stood looking down at him. He folded his arms and put them behind his head and grinned. I couldn't sit down.

"Why weren't you at school?" I ask.

"Why? Did you miss me?" He smiled and put his hand on my waist. I flinched and smiled.

"No, just.." I had nothing.

He smiled and he sat up giving me the chance to sit down at the end. I folded my legs and he did the same but his left hanging off the side. He smiled.

I blushed and looked down...
Really, leora?! We are back to that stage?!

I looked up smiled a little.
That's a bit freaky, stop!

"Your beautiful," he spoke.

I wonder if it hurt to get a lip ring...
Obviously did, leora!

"Leora?"

The words awoke me out of my daydream.

"Oh, yeah. That's me!" Well that was not weird at all.

What is wrong with me?! I am being so nervous over nothing... I was never like this.

"Do you have a toilet?" I asked.

Of course he has a toilet...

I rolled my eyes.

"Uh, yeah on the left down the hall," he said.

I got up and left the room. I made my way to the toilet and I locked the door behind me. It was surprisingly massive. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Why did I say them things, I have made myself look like an utter fool...

My hands where clammy and I started to pace the bathroom.

When I had plucked up the courage, I opened the door and went back to Isaacs room.

"Hey," he said while tossing a ball up in the air ,"have you got all the shakes out now?"

I giggled and went over to the sofa. He sat up and let me sit down. I crossed my legs.
"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"About the kiss,"

It was great I loved it...

"I am fine with it."

"Good," he leant in and stole a kiss off of me. It was quick but I still liked it.

I blushed and smiled.

Now it's okay to blush. I have kissed Isaac 2 times! Can this week get any better?!

Helloooo!!!!
Thank you for reading!!
I feel like I am not uploading enough.
Read more to find out what happens next!
Byeeee!!!!
(I feel happy for Leora!)