|| Chapter 20 ||

After I had left Isaac, he offered a ride home so I took the offer. We sat in the car, me twiddling my thumbs and him his right hand on the wheel and the left in his hair. The car finally came to a halt and we sat there for a minute.

Without thinking I hugged Isaac and he hugged me back.
"Thank you," I whispered.
"No problem, sweet cheeks," he replied.

I got out off the car and walked to the door. It was 11:36pm. Damn. I opened the door and saw my dad standing there. His arms folded.
"Where have you been?" He asked.
"Isaacs.." I mutter.
"Where?!" He looked confused like he didn't hear.
"Isaacs," I say louder.
"Who's that?" He asked.
"The boy who came round," I quietly say.
"All right..." He looked uncomfortable. He unfolded his arms. "Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah, just is Ryan's last name, by any chance, Ganders?"
"Yeah why?" He looked concerned, I looked like I had just seen a ghost.

Oh, my, God...

This was true.... True....

I walked upstairs and lay on my bed facing the ceiling. Shocked. As it was now 12:15am and it wasn't a school night. At least there is something good in life....

I picked up my phone.
Me- it's true. It's Ryan Ganders...

I laid there for minutes flying by waiting for my phone to buzz back.
Should I tell him? He won't be awake now, tomorrow.

My phone buzzes and I flinched and grabbed my phone.
Isaac- Tell him tomorrow, if your ready.

I smile.
He is so thoughtful.

I fling my phone on my pillow and fall asleep thinking about him...

                                                  |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I wake up my hair a mess, still in my Halloween outfit.
I get ready and put makeup on. I rush downstairs to find him dad with his coffee sitting down.

"Dad... I've got something to tell you..." I say sitting down with him.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I know something, that I know you should know too," I start to sob. Stay strong, "I know what happened to mum..."
His mouth drops open and sets his coffee down.
"Where is she?" He asked.
"Where most dread to go.." I sob a little more now. Thinking of her last words.
He leans back in his chair..
"Oh my god.." His hand goes through is messy hair. I couldn't get anymore out. Come on..
"She ran away with Mr Ganders, then she got cancer and died when I was 15.." I cried.
"What?" He was gobsmacked.
"Don't make me repeat it again.."
"How did you find out?" He asked tears in his eyes.
"Olivia, his daughter.." Tears streamed down my face ruining my make up.

We cried for ages. Just knowing that she did that to us. And I know her last words.

I finally had to take a walk and I found myself outside Isaacs house. I was a mess but I couldn't really care less. He opened the door and I lept into his arms. I smiled when he hugged me back. Other than dad he was the only one that knew.

"Leora, come in.." He broke the hug and went to his room. "My parents work out so its just us." He said calming me. I sat on his sofa and he sat next to me.
" I told him, we cried for about an hour." I chuckled at the end a little.
"At least he knows," he held my hand and squeezed it. Butterflies flew into my stomach. My eyes traveled to his ocean blue eyes. Looking right back at my hazel ones.
"Yeah," I mumbled. We got closer and closer until our noses where almost touching. His breath warm. I felt my heart beat even faster.
"I like your eyes," he smiled and bit his lip. I blushed. We pulled away and sat apart.
"Your beautiful," he mumbled. I blushed again and lay my head back.

After a while we started to talk again, about school. But I still wondered if Ivy was okay. She hadn't talked to me in ages. Too busy with Levi. It is certainly possible for them 2 to like each other. They might not know it yet, but I've got a funny feeling.

Helloooo!!
She did it! She told her dad!
But what will happen next?
Do Levi and Ivy actually like each other?
Thank you for reading!
For more, read on!
Byeeee!!!