|| Chapter 16 ||

My Dad got home later that night and we snuggled up watching 'Beetle Juice'. Oh, it's one of my favorite films. I have always loved to watch films like this with my Dad. It felt like our way to connect. We sat there eating Popcorn and drinking orange juice, it's weird but it's a nice combination.
I went to bed thinking about what I should be for Halloween. A cat? A witch? A vampire?  I am not good at making decisions!

I woke up with the best idea... You ready? .... A creepy doll, human ,child, thing. Brilliant, right?! Anyway I had planned it all out. I wore a pink clip in extensions, one white contact lens ,a pink and black ballerina costume. It's the only thing I could think of. I set it all out, neat and tidy. Halloween was tomorrow and I was quiet excited, not just because I was going with Isaac but also because I haven't been in so long. I had stopped when I was 13 thinking it was to babyish. I just got insecure about what others would think of me, but at the time I did go round with my 16 year old cousin who was still trick or treating.  
I texted Ivy to ask what she was going as and if she was doing anything. She replied:
Ivy- I am going with LEVI!!!
I do think they like each other though, they will end up going out ,definitely. I smiled at the thought.

Me- what are you going as for Halloween?
Isaac- A vampire!!
Me- I am saving my blood, so go eat someone else's :)
Isaac- I'll find a way... :)

Weirdo.

So as he was going as a weird vampire, I was going as a super amazing doll. I got excited every time I thought of Halloween. I had set up mine and Isaacs baskets as though the kids would have brought their own.
"Dad, while I am out tomorrow, remember answer the door and give the children what they want," I giggled.

"Okay, okay!" He laughed.
I went to sleep excited for the Halloween treats....

                                                                     |~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I woke up eager to get ready and do my makeup, but I had to wait hours to do so. But when my moment finally came, I flung my bedding across my room and put on my highly confusing clothes. It took about 50 tries to put my contact lens it, I cried some because I was so hard. But I finally accomplished the doings. I put some make up on and ruffled my hair into pig tails with my pink steaks.

I ran down stairs excited and giddy to have some fun. I grabbed my bag with my phone in.
"Bye!!!" I shouted to my dad.
"Don't be too long!" He shouted back.
"I won't!" I laughed and I spotted Isaacs car outside. It was already dark outside but the pumpkins outside our houses helped me. The children weren't there yet, so we must be picking them up.

"Hey! Jump in," he smiled. I got in the car and buckled in.
"Hey, wow you look amazing!" He looked like an actual vampire but his hair still up, he hadn't worn any face paint, still his lip ring in and red contacts.
"Why thank you, you look good as well," he smiled.

We picked the children up and got ready for trick or treating.
"Hello, I am Leora" I smiled to the boy and girl.
"Are you Isaacs girlfriend" the older boy asked.
"No, no" I giggled and blushed.
"I am Phoebe and this is Shaun," the girl stepped from behind him. She shook my hand. We both laughed.

We set off trick or treating...

Hellooo!!!
This was part 1 of trick or treating!!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
To find out what happens whilst trick or treating read on!!!
So this chapter was so short!
Byeeeee!!!