E I G H T

[Song: See You Again / Sugar / Love Me Like You Do (Acoustic Mashup) (Switching Vocal) | Nightcore]

Chapter 8 | I'm Bad At Titles

WEDNESDAY

My hair turned red, orange, and yellow. A Pheonix themed mask appeared on my face. A orange and yellow dress like armor appeared on my body replacing my dress. Flame perched on my shoulder.

Wind shook the branches. A gust of wind surrounded Jin. Silver replaced Jim's suit and tie. A sword with a blue aura surrounded it while it appeared in his hand.

Our group looked at us in shock.

"Lady Phoenix and Lord Wind?!" Kathryn exclaimed in shock.

"You guessed it!" I said smiling.

"Took them long enough," Jin said rolling his eyes. "Seriously we didn't have our masks on for a long time," I turned back into my regular dress and Jin turned back to his suit and tie.

"Getting that secret out of the way let's just enjoy the dance," I said smiling.

The Next Day...

THURSDAY

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

"No! I don't want to wake up. Too tired..." I  mumbled. I shouldn't of stayed up watching Netflix till 2 AM.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"NO!" I MUMBLED LOUDLY.

"Sis get up!" Jin said knocking on the door.

"YOUR NOT MY MOM!" I yelled at him.

"But I am your big brother!" He said.

"FINEEEEEEEEEEE," I whined. I got up. More like rolled off the bed and inched on the floor to the bathroom.

I put on the following:

I barely got out of my room

I barely got out of my room. I was tired. I saw Jin making breakfast. I eat my breakfast and we headed out. I need to get to the school and I get to my locker. I feel a dark presence. I stand still trying to find where it is.

"Hello little Aphmau," A man's voice said. "Or should I say... Jessica," I turned around. A Shadow Knight was behind me. I growled with anger. I wanted to transform, but I can't do it without revealing my secret.

"What do you want?" I said with a cold expression.

"Easy. You to come with me to the Nether," He replied.

"On heck no," I say to him turning my back to him. He lifts me up.

"HEY LET GO!" I shout at him.

"Aphmau!" Aaron yelled trying to get to me.

"Ugh you stupid Shadow!" I said then kicked him in the face. I dropped down onto my feet. Well that woke me up. I looked around. Nobody was looking my way except Aaron. I power punched the Shadow into the wall. And whistled off like nothing happened.

Aaron looked there surprised. Aaron and I after were joking as we walked to class. Missy and her Popular Girl Posse stormed over. Missy pushed me to the ground making me drop my iPad which broke.

"DID YOU JUST?" I fumed.

"Oh no she didn't," Aaron said.

*PLEASE STAND BY FOR YOUR SAFTEY*

"YOU WILL NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!" I yelled at her. I think I just beat the crap out of her with the power of a thousand suns.

"WAAAAAAHHHH! I'M SORRY!" Missy cried.

"It's too late for apologies!" I said.

A/N

If you get the reference here's a cookie 🍪.