T H I R T Y - E I G H T

[Song: ~7 Years (Switching Vocals)~]

Chapter 38 | The Memories Of The Past

I close the book and Levin and Malachi fall asleep. I turn off the lights and slowly close the door. I walk down the hallway to my bedroom, Celestia following me. I yawn and hop in bed. Celestia curls up on the bed along with me. I close my eyes.

30 minutes...

I open my eyes again. I glance around the room. Celestia is fast asleep. I can't sleep. I shut them again.

60 minutes...

I toss and turn in bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. No use. I shut my eyes tighter.

120 minutes...

I sit up in bed. I can't sleep. I get up and check on Levin and Malachi. They're still fast asleep. I groan. Something's off. I walk down the stairs. I hear Celestia's little paws against the floor.

I take out a sword when I hear a rustle in the leaves. I walk outside not letting my guard down. I take my phone out and check what time it is. 12 AM, it reads. I'm not going to be energized at all.

I snap my fingers and I have my regular clothes on. Suddenly someone lunges at me swinging there sword. We clash swords and I turn into my Phoenix Warrior Form. I use magicks to fight her. I motion for Celestia to run upstairs and keep Levin and Malachi under watch.

Luna. "I see you couldn't resist telling him!" She growls. "And what are you going to do about It?" I ask her aggressively throwing fire towards her. "I was going to bring back your past in peace, but now I'll rip off the bandaid slowly and painfully," She says dodging the fire by teleportating. I stomp on the ground and Ice comes out of it and forms into fists throwing her back.

I smirk. She tries to get up. I use my telekinesis to throw towards me. "No wonder I couldn't sleep. Something was disturbing me. An ugly one too." I tease. She growls. "I would love to destroy you right now, but your my key out so I'm going to let you go," I tell her dropping her on the ground.

"You better not come back or else I will make you sorry," I say to her. I turn back into my PJs as I walk back into my house. I check on Levin and Malachi because of paranoia. Celestia is sleeping on their bed. I chuckle to myself. I close the door and I hop in my bed.

I finally fall asleep.

DREAM

I open my eyes. I can't move. All of my friends and family hung by chains. Luna right there in a mythical form. I can finally move. I reach for the lever that says release. My shoes start to turn black.

"Do YoU kNoW wHaT bLaCk MeAnS iN lIgHt TeRmS?" She asks. I try to fight back. "BlAcK mEaNs ShAdOw CoNtRoL. iN tHiS mAnOr I'm TaKiNg CoNtRoL oF yOu!" She explains. "I won't let that happen!!!!" I yell. "Aph! I believe in you!" Aaron encourages.

It made me feel hurt that everyone was in the state. I ran to her with my sword. It wasn't special like the ones I usually have. It was a plain sword. I hit her but it cracked and turned into dust. The Shadow Control liquid was reaching up to my knees now.

"YoU fOoL!" She yells at me. She sends a black vine that goes through my chest. I can't breath. Blood escapes from my mouth and stomach. I cough up blood. I summon another sword and try to slice off the connection. I succeed doing so.

I heal myself, but not as thoroughly as I wished. I'm bleeding not as bad. I try to reach for the lever again, but Luna keeps me away. She pulls out floating knives and aims them towards me. I get cut in my leg and I wince in pain. Luna laughs at my pain.

I see Katelyn trying to break free. I reach out to her, but something is preventing me reach her. The black control liquid is to my hips now. Luna shoots bullets at me. "hAhAhAhAhAh!!!!" She laugh psychotically. I run towards her. Then suddenly I can't move. "Aaron!" I yell. White particals are covering there faces.

"What's h-h-happening t-t-t-to th-th-them?!" I glitch. "i'M eRaSiNg ThErE mEmOrIeS! aLl Of ThE gOoD tImEs ErAsEd!!!!" She explains.

DREAM STOPS

I jolt up in bed. I feel my face. I was crying in my sleep. Put my head in hands and sob. "I couldn't save them," I tell myself. "Lady Phoenix? Ya right!" Levin opens the door with his teddy bear dragging behind him.

"Sissy? You okay?" He asks climbing on my bed. He sees the tears stream down my cheeks. "Don't cry!" He tells me. He hugs me making me feel a little better. The sun cracks through the curtains. It's Saturday.

Levin walks over to the TV. He picks up the remote and turns the TV on. He turns on Fairy Tail for me. The theme song plays. "Feel better?" He asks. "Yes Levin, Your a sweet kid," I answer ruffling his hair.