T H I R T Y

[Song: Nightcore - Wrecking Grenade (Switching Vocals)]

Chapter 30 | Bye Current Life

~×~×~×~

Okay! Before we start the chapter, I have something to tell you guys. This will Chapter will leave you guys with Screaming, Pitchforks, and Flamethrowers. Yes it is the apocolypse chapter! YEAHDHSJSVSKAJSKSS!!!!

Just don't come after me to try and kill me! °∆°

~×~×~×~

"I can feel time shifting already,"

Aphmau's Point Of View

We separate from each other and tell our parents. They call off the war once they here that the other Prince/Princess is dead. We live in harmony then. This continues for a couple of months.

I wake up to screaming. I shoot up in bed. I vanish from sight. I see Assassins from The Shadow Kingdom. "Keep your eyes closed and you won't be seen, Keep your eyes closed and you won't be seen, Keep your eyes closed and you won't be seen," I repeat in my head. I open my eyes and see no more men. Still in vanish I open the door and see blood everywhere. I see relics dancing across the floor looking for a host.

I become visible again. One absorbs into me, The Relic Of Jin, The Lord Of Wind. Another, The Relic Of Irene, The Lady Of Divines And Of Fate, Another, The Relic Of Flame, The Pheonix Hybrid, Another, The Relic Of Enki, The Lord Of Divines And Keeper Of Peace. I fell onto the blood stained floor and cried.

"Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" I sobbed. I got up off the floor after 5 minutes of crying. I rush over to the Forest Of Good And Evil. It was burning. I ran past immune to fire. I run to The Shadow Kingdom. The same in the Divine Kingdom blood anywhere and everywhere.

"To their own Kingdom?!" I gasped. Then I realized. "AARON!!!" I scream. I turn into a reaper type of form, it must be an effect to all the death around me. I run like the wind. I get to his room. He was sitting there looking out the window.

"It's my turn isn't it?" He asks. "Aaron," I confront him. He turns around. "Aphmau?" He says in shock. "Let's just get strait to the point what did you mean by 'It's my turn isn't it?'" I asked. He sighed. "My Father ordered a group of people to kill everyone in existence except Himself, You, And Luna," He explains.

My eyes show fear. "That means your going to die," I catch on. He nodded. I grab his hand and run towards the Burnt Forest Of Good And Evil. "We need to get out of here," I tell him.

I hear a branch snap. He holds onto me protectively. I hear another branch snap. Luna teleported towards Aaron and stabbed him. "AARON!!!" I screamed. "A-Aphm-mau," He gasped.

"NO!!" I fell to my knees. I tried to heal him. No luck. "A-Aphmau I-I l-l-love y-you s-s-stay s-s-strong," He says before his heart finally stops. "YOU!" I yelled at Luna holding him by the collar."YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER!!!" The whole world turned dark. I saw nothing. I finally heard a voice after what seemed 2 hours.

"So, you want to go back? Huh?" The Shadow Lord said. I nod. "Hmm... Very well, but on one condition," Luna said. "Go on," I tell them. "You'll have to avoid telling the people you know and love at all times, who you are," She answers. "This will bring back this timeline," I think for a little. "I accept," I told them. "What?!" Shad exclaimed. "Just to keep them safe is all I ask," I explain. "I'm not going to rob them of their life because of my selfishness,"

"Well than so be it," They say in unison. I saw all the good times I had in this life appear right before me. Then all of my friends names appear infront of their faces. Except Aaron instead the numbers appeared infront of his face 6383736743887, it read.

Finally I woke up in my bed on the First Day Of Highschool.