F I F T E E N

[Song: Boom Clap! (Switching Vocals)]

Chapter 15 | Nightmares

It was the third time all night. Previously we completely destroyed the competition against The PGs. But what came after was nightmares. Nightmares that were unbearable. Aphmau would wake up screaming bloody murder. I'm starting to get concerned. The first time it was okay.

But the 3rd time was concerning. I ran to her room as fast as I could. She saw me and hugged me tightly, I've never seen this soft side of her before. She's always been trying to be the toughest Goddess out there. Now she was crying her heart out about a nightmare. I looked at the clock in her room.

'3 AM'

I'm going to be tired in the morning. And the teachers don't care. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. When Aphmau stopped crying I headed for the door. Then heard her shaky voice behind me.

"J-Jin?" She asked still shaken from the nightmare.

"Hmm?" I turned my head stopping in my tracks.

"C-Can you s-stay with me... f-for t-the night?" She stated.

"Yeah sure..," I said closing the door. Flame was beating her eyes with curiosity. As Aphmau drifted to sleep. I whispered over to the Pheonix.

"Make sure there's nothing scandalous around the neighborhood," I said. She nodded and turned into her human form. Her hair was golden orange and yellow. And her eyes beamed bright orange. A casual purple shirt and blue jeans appeared on her legs.

"See ya Jin," She whispered.

I fell asleep next to Aphmau.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the short chapter in such a long wait. School work sucks and inequalities and equations suck and life sucks and my story sucks. My computer and phone are having problems; so that happens. Maybe I'll have a update on Sunday of both Divine Twins and A Divine Secret! Also I've been working on Enemies To Lovers 2.