F O U R T E E N

[Song: ♪ Nightcore - DiamondsChandelier (Switching Vocals)]

Chapter 14 | The Fight

EpicSkyWarrior: I'm sorry for Author-Chan's moping ahead of time. Ever since I fixed the fourth wall I-

Author-Chan: Why?! Why did you have to get rid of Senpai?

EpicSkyWarrior: *Facepalms* Reality would collapse into oblivion.

~*~*~*~*~

We were having a great time in free period until the PGs came over. Marvella came over also. I glared at her with disgust.

"Well isn't it Little Miss Crybaby?" Marvella teased Veronica. My blood was boiling. I was thinking to just Falcon Punch her out of the school.

I stood up in front of Marvella.

"Don't call her that you traitor," I spat. She was taken aback at the act.

"Who are you, a weak potato?" Marvella asked.

"No, I am not a weak potato. In fact I'm not even edible." I told her. "That sounded better in my head,"

"By the way Marvella the Nerd squad is the next table," Cadenza sassed. I could here the boys yelling burned.

"Want to go pretty girl?" Marvella challenged Cadenza.

"Your not going to lay a single finger on Cadenza if we have anything to do about it." Someone said behind us. I turned around seeing the PBs behind us.

"This is going to be an all out war!" Someone yelled out from the bystanders in on the side lines.

"Bring out your strongest people and let's fight in the quad after school," Missy proposed.

Katelyn, Jin, Aaron, Cadenza, and I stepped up. Then Trixy, Marvella, Luna, Missy, and Sasha stepped up also. I faced Luna, Jin faced Trixy, Aaron faced Marvella, Cadenza face Missy, and Katelyn faced Sasha.

"It's on," We all said at once. We departed as the bell rang and went to class.

*Time Skip Brought To You By Zane's Ultimate Supply Of Cupcakes*

We were out in the quad and it was only Trixy, Marvella, Luna, Missy, Sasha, Katelyn, Jin, Aaron, Cadenza, and I. Along with the PBs and PGs. I was going to go all Phoenix on them. They'll never see this coming.

Garroth was in the middle counting down for us to start.

"5,"

"4,"

"3,"

"2,"

"1,"

"GO!"

Jin and I smashed our fists together. A golden red-orange aura surrounded and a sea blue aura surrounded Jin. I was fully in my Phoenix form. Flame perched on my shoulder. Katelyn had blue fire surrounding her. Her hands had fire balls around them. Aaron summoned an Ice Sword in his hands.

"Get ready to get dunked on," I smirked.

Sasha turned into her Shadow Knight form.

Luna smirked at me. Then the Sky turned dark black. Lighting struck her. Dark grey wings sprouted, her hair had dark raven black hair were streaked with red. A black armor covered her clothes. A black tiara was placed on her head. A gem in the middle glowing blood red. A black and red sword appeared in her hands.

Marvella nodded towards Luna. Marvella let out a piercing cry and it rang in my ears. Her hair turned white and her armor looked almost the same to Luna's, but I was outlined with red.

"Wait what?!"

"Surprised Aphmau?" Luna teased cracking her nuckles.

"There's one out come of this," I said. "You getting your butt kicked!"

My fire surrounded blade sliced towards Luna. She dodged with style and flew up into the air. Flame and I zoomed after. Meanwhile at the surface below Jin was sword fighting with Trixy.

"Mad is a good look on you," She mocks and almost catches Jin off guard.

"You try so hard to protect your sister from the torturing future. You know the outcome of recent events. Everyone she loves will die. You've had nightmares all about it. They've just stopped have given you a break I perhaps." Trixy told Jin dodging his fatal blows.

"You may be the daughter of Lady Misshap, but your not the goddess of the future," Jin growled.

"You must be relieved of those nightmares. Finally getting them out of your head after many weeks. Aphmau may not have noticed you having them. But she will notice she will be getting them." Trixy said to Jin.

Jin knew this. And how he hated it. Trixy was right all he wanted is to protect his little sister. Even though she was made to be stronger than him. 

Jin knew what was coming and he didn't like it.