T H I R T Y - S I X

[Nightcore | Drag Me Down (Switching Vocals)]

Chapter 36 | His Story

"Why are you crying?" A woman's voice asks. Her voice was understanding and caring. I look up from my knees and see mysterious girl in a dark blue-purple cloak. I looked into her cloak searching for a face, only a shadow of a hair and a glimse of a dark blue eye.

"So, I'll ask again. Why are you crying?" She says. "My boyf- my friend, Aaron. I thought he loved me, but in one swift move everything changed. He kissed my worst enemy even after what she did to me." I broke down right in front of her. An arm of comfort reached me. I looked to see her cloak hood down.

"Aaron huh? That's not how I personalized him." She says. "Personalized him?" I asked confused. "Oh! Pardon me, I'm Iris also known as Leda. I'm the creator of this world. This is not the only one. Some are created by me, others are made by people like DrawnMidnightShadows , Empress_Aphmau , Cozmo20134 , Lexi323 , etc.

"Why does one of them have my name?" I ask. "That one is your original creator," Leda replied. "So you basically treat us as toys for your own entertainment and we have no control," I folded my arms. "Trust me, people care about you guys more than the next pop star, I care about you,"

"I see... As the creator of this world. Do you know what will happen in the future?" I ask Iris. "Yes, I do. I can't spoil it, but a big fight will happen, you'll have a preview the day before in a nightmare, you will also confess your identity. Remember, everybody needs forgiveness." "APHMAU?!" Aaron calls out.

I growl, "Well that's Aaron," She puts her hood over her head covering her face again. "Keep this," She says handing me a bracelet. "If you ever turn to darkness use it. But its very fragile, so protect it. The whole world is in your hands." Iris tells me.

I spot Aaron below me. "I got to go," Leda says, she disappears. Aaron looks up. "Aphmau!" He exclaims. "Go away Aaron. I know what you did." I look away. "Aphmau if it's about the kissing Sadie thing-"

"OF COURSE IT'S THE KISSING THING! I LOVE YOU AARON! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!" I yelled at him standing up. "Maybe in that time, but not now," I sat down hugging my knees, holding back tears. Silence was brought among us. You couldn't even hear my sobs. "Just go away," I said trailing off into crying.

"Aphmau," Aaron says. "Hm?" I say wiping away my tears. "It wasn't me who kissed Sadie, it was Sadie who kissed me," He states. I stayed silent. He sighed. "I know how you feel, betrayed. Sadie and I used to date, but she cheated on me with another guy. I felt, mad and mostly sad, but then I met you. The light in my darkness, I know you like to keep a low profile, but you have things your hiding about yourself that I recognize your brothers don't even know. Just like relationship between my mother and I." I realized where he was getting at.

"Aaron you don't have to tell me," I tell him. "It's a lot of weight on my chest and if you want to be... my girlfriend then you'll have to know," I realized that he wanted to tell me. I nodded, "I'm listening," "I am The Shadow Lord's Son, Jason Aaron Shadow FalconClaw. My Mother was Ashara The Realm Protector's closest friend, but when my father was wielding power he accidentally killed her in a disagreement with her. I was only 4 that time, so I didn't understand where or how my mother died. ""Wow," I say. "That's depressing," Then he mumbled something. "Huh?" I ask. "I said, How about you?"