T W E N T Y

[Song: Deamons | Nightcore]

Chapter 20 | The Shadow Lives In Him

Jin sighed and began the story. "Once Upon A Time (Every Fairy Tale Ever) there was a Realm Protector named Ashara the Protector. She was the forgotten Divine warrior," He began. "She gave a blessing of great power to a man that was the former Divine warrior, Shad. Which was passed down to his son, but nobody knew who he was and what name was. "So what does this have to do with me now?" I asked impatiently. Jin growled. "We're getting there!" Jin told me. Flame wasn't talking at all. She was staying attentive, but was also growing impatient.

Jin sighed. "Okay... The reason why Shad had lost his power was because he misused it. He cursed me as a baby to give me nightmares out of anger, because of Irene's disagreement to abandon Enki and go with him. Ashara found out and fought Shad. She took the power away from him, but taking away and giving such a blessing banished her to the Realm of Darkness.

After losing the power he was transformed into the purely evil Shadow Lord. Trapped in a soul of darkness. Why did she give The Shadow Lord's son such great power? He thought that he could be not like his father. But how the nightmare curse got to you was Trixy's fault."

"Well do you at least have any idea who could be the Shadow Lord's son?" Flame asked. "Well I heard that he lives in this realm," Jin answered. "But he claims not to have any power," This left me to no conclusion whatsoever. Then an idea popped in my head. "Hey I can use my identity power!" I proposed. "Maybe we can find out who he is!" Jin thought about it for a moment. "Maybe that will work," He agreed.

(Time Skip To School)

I was practically using my identity power on every boy in the school. Nothing has showed up yet. As I sat down in Science. (Where I wrote this chapter in. :P) Right when the bell rang. Aaron rushed right in. "IM NOT LATE!!!" He huffed (XD Me. Enough with these A/Ns). I scanned Aaron. It was a perfect match. How? Why? When? WHAT?!?

Veronica looked at me with concern. I guess my emotions reached to my face expression. I mind linked her. "Remember when I told you about looking for the Shadow Lord's Son?" I ask. "You know who it is?!" She gasps.

"WHO IS IT?!?" "It's Aaron," I sigh. I don't here anything for a minute. "Veronica are you okay?" I ask. I can hear a deep breath on the other end. I brace myself. "WHAT?!?!?!?!??!" She screams nearly blowing my ears off. Everyone except Veronica who is in her silent panic when I fell off my chair stared at me. I practically had ear bleed. While my ear drums were dying I managed to get back up with Aaron *Cough* *Cough* Shad's Son *Cough* *Cough*.

"Thanks Aaron," I blush awkwardly. "Your still falling for that Shadow?!" Veronica questioned. "He's my  Shadow Ronnie," I say through mind link.

(Time Skip To After Class)

I stopped Aaron before he could go to his next class. "Hey Aaron why have you been keeping secrets from me?" I ask. He froze.

Aaron's Point of View

I've been hiding this secret for so long how did she find out?  "Why have you been hiding that you are The Shadow Lord's Son?" She asks. I wish I didn't have to do this. "Because I would have to do this," I answered then teleported us both to a rocky cliff. I turned into my Shadow Prince form. I swung my sword towards her. She back flipped and turned into her warrior form in the motion. A flaming crown placed atop her head and a flaming magical spear appeared in her hand. I ran to strike her and she blocked me with her spear.

"We don't have to fight," She told me. I ignore her and keep on attacking. She raises her hand and spears form in thin air and fires them towards me. I dodge and keep on attacking and she keeps on blocking and pushing me forward. Her eyes say she doesn't want to hurt me. Luna was right she is controlled by her emotions.

Aphmau's Point of View

"Aaron please stop!" I plead. Tears shown in my eyes. There is some light in him I know it. Just like Ashara did. "Do you know why I have to do this?" He asks still swinging sword towards me while I send spears at his direction. "This is who I am! I can't fight it!" "Then why did you keep this side of you from me?! Why didn't just... stay in the nether where you belong!" I was full out crying now. His face expression softened. "Aph I-" "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" I scream sending every power of my being through spears.

<WHOLE CHAPTER DELETED RIGHT HERE AFTER 2 HOURS. I SCREAMED.>

At least 2000 spears fired at him. He had to teleport to dodge. I teleport away to my bedroom. I just want to curl up and die. I cry myself to sleep and fall asleep curled up in the middle of my bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

If you know the reference to the spear attacks I will legit follow you. Message me the answer so their is no copy cats. >.<