N I N E T E E N

[Song: Nightcore - I'm Gonna Show You Crazy]

Chapter 19 | Zenix

Surprise! An update BEFORE Wednesday! A matter a fact it's Monday! YA BOI. Also I think my profile pic describes me so much when you get in my bad side:

 Also I think my profile pic describes me so much when you get in my bad side:

Yes I know that's Jeff The Killer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The person took out 2 soul shattering swords. He took a swipe near my neck. Jin fired a lightning bolt towards him. My eyes narrow and I look into the guy's eyes. I immediately recognized who it was. I turned into my light form. A white dress like armor surrounded my body. A diamond crystal sword appeared in my right hand. I sonic pushed him against a wall. "Was expecting you to be here so soon," I said. "ZENIX."

"Wow little Miss Phoenix has gotten stronger since Divine/Shadow Training," Zenix teased. I rolled my eyes. "Stronger than you could ever be," I spat. "Now where's Aaron?" Zenix chuckled to himself. That chuckling turned into demonic laughter. "Do you think I'll give up that easily?" He asked surprisingly. I growled. "Right now you could be saving the world and protecting realms right now like a good little divine," Zenix mocked.

"But instead you are wasting your life energy on this puny excuse of a realm," I punched him in the face sending him across the room. Then ran with super speed and grabbed him by the collar. Then I smirked at his trembling face and drop kicked him into the window. I dusted off my hands and walked back to my group. "That Shadow won't be bothering this school as long as I have to say anything about it," I reassured.

[TIME SKIP TO 9:00 PM]

I rubbed my eyes and put down my sketch pad. I walked over to my bed and collapsed on it. Not bothering to take off my slippers. Flame was taking care of Jin. Even though he was energized at lunch. A divine can only force enough energy to function. I thought about what Zenix said. About protecting the realms like I'm supposed to. I was born to protect The Earth, The Divine Realm, The Crystal Realm, and many more.

I'm not supposed to take up that responsibility until I'm 20, but I could've at least tried at one point before. I'm 17 years old. I fell asleep at that thought. The darkness of sleep turned to a bright aqua blue glass realm. This was The Crystal Realm. I walked around. A sword was equipped to my back. I took a glance at it.

This is a more peaceful dream then the others. I thought, but still with suspicion I kept my guard up. I looked towards something out of place. It was a black haired woman. I recognized the woman right away. "Mom?" I called out to her. She turned around and saw me. She ran up to me and gave me a death crushing hug. "Aphmau I've been looking all over for you and Jin! It's good to see you again," She exclaimed.

"Mom your crushing my spine!" I gasped. Then something unsettling arose in my emotions. " I K N O W !!!" She screeched. I screamed my lungs out. "HELP!!!!" The place which was made of glass crashed to pieces. This wasn't the Crystal Realm. This was the Nightmare realm. The glass represented your hopes and sanity breaking into a thousand pieces. This is the realm I didn't like at all.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." You whispered to yourself gasping for air.

I jolt up in bed and at first I try to hold it in then I give in. A scream rips from my throat causing the ground to shake. I heard a yelp from Flame as she fell off the cloud she was sleeping on."Aphmau are you okay?" She asked rubbing her head. Tears trickled down my face. Flame hugged me and comforted me. A creepy tired black haired boy stumbled in the room. Oh wait that's just Jin...

"Why does this keep happening?" I sobbed. A worried and guilty look appeared on Jin's face. I wiped my tears away from my face with my hand. "Jin do you know something?" I sniffled. Jin froze. "Seems like the nerd is keeping a secret!" Flame taunted. "Seraphina!" I exclaimed. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," Flame apologized. "Now, Jin you have some explaining to do," I tell him.