F O R T Y [FINALE]

Edit 7/02/2017: Changed the Ending.

[Song: Battle Scars - Paradise Fears ]

Chapter 40 | FINALE

I feel the ground crumbling beneath my feet. Levin and Malachi run to me. "What's going on?!" Katelyn asks. I hold them tight. Luna rises out of the ground in a beyond mythical form. Levin and Malachi scream. Marvella turns into a whole different person. I guess this is what Luke mentioned.

"MuHaHaHa! HaHaHaH!" She laughed demonically. Dark magic surround the group including Levin and Malachi who which were taken out of my arms. This was the same thing that happened in my dream.

"WhAt ArE yOu ScArEd?!" She asks obviously knows the answer. "APHMAU!!!" Aaron calls out. "BELIEVE APHMAU!" "DoN't LiStEn To ThAt IdIoT!!!" Luna yells. I look up at Luna in a monstrative form. She had dark red horns atop of her black haired head. A Shad The Destroyer Relic Symbol in the middle of her dark black and red armor.

White gloves with a shattered heart symbol on each. The black control liquid crawling up my legs reaching my ankles at this point. "I kNoW yOu KnOw WhAt ThAt Is!" Luna roared. "YoU'lL bE a ShAdOw KnIgHt In No TiMe!!!!" "Jessica! Fight it!" My mother cried.

I decide to take a different approach and try to convince her to stop the fighting. "LUNA STOP FIGHTING! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE THIS PERSON!" I yell. I run to try to grab the lever to release. But she blocks me with dark magic and she throws me against a wall.

I growl and run towards Luna. "I'lL eRaSe EvErYoNe'S mEmOrIeS pErMeNtLy!!!!" She threatened. Suddenly everybody had memory particles in front of their faces. A sign of them not knowing who they were.

She throws more attacks towards me. I run and dodge the attacks. After a lot of attacks and I was still alive with the control magic up to my hips. She was getting sick of me. She made the control boost up. It was up to my armpits. I began to loose hope. Instead of trying to convince should I try saving my friends by reminding them of the past time.

The first 5 people were Cadenza, Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, Lucinda and Nicole. They fight me themselves. I dodge every swing and say, "Your a doer of evil! You never win!"

Then it clears up and there memories rush back. "Aphmau!" They all exclaimed and hugged me. "The rest of our friends are still under Luna's power. We need to get them out of the spell." I tell them. They nod and we're in front of Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis, and Zane. Garroth goes for Lucinda, Laurence for Cadenza, Dante For Me, Travis goes For Katelyn, Zane goes for Kawaii-Chan and Nicole. I hold Dante's fists. "Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?" I flirted.

After we all acted their memories came back. I hugged Dante. He hugged me back. Max, Barney, Ross, and Sky appeared. They all went towards me. "HEY! YOU MAD MAX!" I laugh. Sky, Barney, and Ross started laughing. The memories flooded back. "JESSICA!!!!" He yelled stomping up to me. "I missed you. Don't do that ever again."

Jin, Flame, Mom, and Dad appeared. The Relics in me appeared out of my body. They spread to Jin, Flame, Mom, and Dad. I hug the lost souls. "I love you guys," I say. Their relics resonate along with mine and I feel them hug me back. Their memories have returned.

"We still have Aaron, Vlyad, Levin, Malachi, Veronica, and Luke left," I say. Vlyad, Luke, Veronica, Marvella, Melissa, Levin, and Malachi. Levin and Malachi turned their back to me. It broke my heart. Vlyad turned into his Shadow Knight Form and attacked his two brothers.

Luke attacked Dante and Travis turning into a ice form. "If you guys turn around I'll buy you Minecraft!" I tell them. They turn around and hug me receiving their memories back. Then Levin and Malachi brang back Melissa and Marvella.

Everybody was gathered. Except Aaron. Aaron's lost soul appeared. I reached out to him. He wasn't that easy to grab out of the darkness. "Aaron!" I call out to him. He threw dark magic at me. I dodge. "Aaron! Please!" I tell him. The dark magic was too my shoulders.

"Aaron! Please! I miss you!" I cry. "I'm just a threat!" Aaron tells me. "Aaron! Please! Listen to me! I will take that risk (I'm crying because Safe And Sound just started playing on my playlist 😭)! Just don't leave me alone." I kneeled on the floor crying a hand reached my shoulder. I look up and see Aaron.

I get up and hug him. He hugged me back. I just realized it wasn't over. I still needed to save Luna. I pull away from Aaron. I run up to Luna. "Luna! Come on! I know the niceness is in you. The dark magic started reaching my arms. "LUNA!!!! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!!!! COME OUT!!!! I FORGIVE YOU!YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!" I yelled. I heard a sob. I looked up at Luna, she was crying. "I don't deserve to be alive. I've done so much bad. I've had this guilt. I'm the one who killed my mother and started this mess. If I had just listened." "Everybody makes mistakes. I know a lot about that trust me," I say.

She turned back to normal. I hugged her tightly. I just realized. The dark magic. I passed to my whole body. "My times up," I gasp. My body starts dissolving into the air around me. "Aphmau!" I exclaimed. "Aaron, Take care of Levin and Malachi for me," She tells me.

|~Aaron~|

"Aph!" I yell. She disappears into thin air. All that's left is her locket. The one I gave her. Luna cried, "I'm so so sorry! It's my fault!" "You didn't know, you didn't know," I hug her trying to hide my tears. The earth turns back to normal. "She's gone," Jin says. "S-Sissy?" Levin cried. "She's gone Levin," Jin says.

|~Time Skip~|

I held the locket in my hands. "I never got to say goodbye," I say. We were all gathered at Aphmau, Levin, and Malachi's house. The door opens. I remembered Jin went out to get something. My eyes widened. Aphmau was with him. Her right arm over his back. He was helping to get her in.

"APHMAU!" I exclaimed. She kissed me. I kissed back. I nodded towards Irene and Enki once Aphmau and I pulled away. "Aphmau will you be my girlfriend?" She hugs me tightly. "Of course Aaron! There's nobody I would rather be with!" She giggles.

|~???~|

Well. My work here is done.

~×~×~×~

It finally sailed! And it's canon! Do you want to make and extra part of when they get married or no? Tell me in the comments. *Wipes tears*

~×~×~×~