T W E N T Y - F O U R

[ [Nightcore] Starboy (Switching Vocals)]

Chapter 24 | The Death Sentence

"This will be fun kicking your butt," I tell her. I snapped my fingers and ball of fire.

A/N

OMFG I JUST REALIZED. APHMAU IS NATSU!!!!!!!!! JDHDJISSKANSJSJ!

She fumed and called Trixy and Marvella behind her. While I called Jin. "This will be quick," I say. I turn into My Phoenix Form and Jin in his Wind Form. Aaron who was already in his Shadow Form.

"OKAY YOU 6 DETENTION NO MAGICKS FIGHTS IN SCHOOL!" The vice principal claimed. "What?!" I complained. "If you haven't seen we are both Divines and those three are Shadows. We could destroy you in seconds."

"If you haven't seen I am your mother Aphmau," She replied. Oh shizzzzzzzzz. "And you Aphmau Divine Jessica Phoenix are under arrest," She tells me. "WAIT WHAT?!?" Aaron exclaimed. "Don't talk back to me Shadow,"

A magical bracelet surrounded my arms. "I'm not happy to do this my daughter," She say. "Wait something is not right," Jin points out. "WAIT THATS NOT IRENE!" Aaron claimed. Everything went black.

Aaron's Point Of View

I was knocked out and I found I was somewhere else. A jail cell? I look through the small window at the top showing the outside world. I see I'm in the clouds and quickly look away. I was afraid of heights. There I admitted it. You happy?

I heard footsteps across the jail floor. I see Lady Night. I growl. "Feisty are we? Ahuhu~" She chuckled. "Where's Aphmau?" I ask. "Going straight to the point I see," She says disgusted. "She's just going on her way to execution after your marriage with Sadie,"

"You can't!" I bang my fist against the door of the cell. "Do you really think you have a shot with her?" Lucida (LADY NIGHT) asked angrily. "She is the Princess of all Divines and your the Prince of all Shadows!" "Your only considered a Shadow because of Ashara!" I yelled at her. "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK OF MY SISTER!!!" She commanded.

"For that I'm making Jessica's execution 3 days from now and your going to watch her Die!!!" Lucida declared. I was fuming wig anger. I couldn't believe the set events that were about to take place.

I snap my fingers once Lucida leaves and it shows the setting of where Aphmau is. She is in a cell just like mine. She's talking to Lucida. It looks like Aphmau wants to destroy Lucida in any second. The fire around her seems to almost burn throught floor.

Aphmau's Point Of View

"I will not let my death take place because of this dumb Divine-Shadow Rule!" I scream. "Too late cause your going to," She sasses.