Going to See Phil

Your POV
    It was the middle of December, and you were going to visit your brother,  Phil. You go inside to your flat and shout for your boyfriend.
    "Max! C'mon, we can't get there late!" You yell.
    "Sorry, sorry, I'm coming!" He says as he drags a suitcase around the corner. "You got the keys, Y/N?"
    "Yep!" You say, showing him the keys. "You got enough stuff?" You joke.
    He laughs, nods, and throws his suitcase into the trunk of our black Ford. "Good. Do you want to drive?" You ask, getting ready to toss the keys to him because you know the answer would be yes.
   "Yeah." Max says and you toss the keys and get into the passenger seat. "Alright, his flat is... 3 hours away.  Let's go!" He starts the car.

>·<

    Max stops the car and gets out to go to the restroom. Since you don't have to go, you stare out the window and think about Phil.
    You hadn't seen Phil in a year, so you were very excited to be going to meet him. Then you remember that you've never met his flatmate, Dan. Phil always came to your flat, you never went to his.
    You get slightly jittery. You've never been good with meeting new people. But if he's Phil's best friend, you should get along pretty well. You are about the same age after all (Phil's 28, Dan's 24, and you're 23).
    Max comes back with a bag of your favorite candy. "Aw, you know me so well!" You grin.
    "Anything for you, Y/N." He says.
    "Enough with this cheesy bullshit, let's get back on the road!" You exclaim.

>·<

    You hop out of the car after double checking the address. You each grab your own stuff and go up the stairs. Max is already lagging behind.
    "I told you not to bring that much stuff!" You say to him. He just grunts in response. You carry your stuff down the narrow hallway and knock on the door.
    Phil opens the door with the widest smile on his face. "Phil!" You cry.
    "Y/N!" He cries back and picks you up in a hug. As he sets you down, his flatmate Dan comes down the stairs behind him.
    "Why did you get the tall gene?" You say, seeing as he's 6'3 and you're only 5'10.
    He laughs and grabs a suitcase. "We'll help you take your stuff up our millions of stairs." He says and motions for Dan to grab something as well.
    You all make it upstairs. "You guys can take my room." Phil says.
    "No! We couldn't!" You say. Phil shakes his head.
    "It's not a question." He smiles.
    "Are you sure?" You ask. He nods, so you put all of your stuff into his room.
    "Oh!" Phil says. "Dan, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is Dan." You smile at each other.
    "And Dan and Phil, this is my boyfriend Max, Max, this is my brother Phil and his best friend Dan." You say.
    "Nice to meet you." Phil says, holding out his hand for a handshake. You immediately smack it down.
    "Phil! Stop being so formal with everything!" You say to him. Dan snorts.
    "Sorry! What was I supposed to do?!" He says.
    "I dunno... But still, Max should become a friend to you, not just my boyfriend." You explain.
    "If you guys are all set, I'm going to Starbucks if anyone wants to come with." Dan says.
     "Nah, I'm good." Max says. "I'll probably just stay here and unpack."
    "Yeah, he brought half our flat with us." You snort. "I'll come."
    "I'll go too!" Phil says. You put on your gloves and head downstairs to wait since you already had your coat on. Finally, Phil comes down wearing his space coat and Dan comes down wearing a gray hoodie with horns on the hood.
    "Dan!" You say. "You're going to freeze!"
    "Nah, I'll be fine." He grins.
    "Don't worry," Phil says. "He always does this and then gets cold, so we keep an extra coat in the car. I awlays tell him to just wear it anyway, but he never listens."
    "Sorry, mum." Dan says sarcastically. You laugh.
    "I believe you and Dan are going to get along quite well!" Phil says to you as you leave the flat.