Wanna Go on a Date?(Part 2)

Your POV
Finally. It's 3 o'clock and Dan shows up at the front door. You jump on him and give him a hug. He laughs. "Its been like 4 and a half hours."
"I still missed you." You exclaim. "Why'd you need to be gone that long anyway?"
"It's a surprise." He whispers mischeviously. He turns towards the stairs. "Phil I'm taking your sister on a date ok thanks bye!" He calls up the stairs.
You hear a muffled "Have fun!" called back before Dan pulls you out the door. "Here we are." Dan says as you reach a black Ford Escape. You look at him in confusion.
"I thought you didn't have your lisense?" You say in a confused tone.
"That's part of why I've been gone all day." Dan says, a grin turning the corners of his eyes all wrinkled. "I got my lisense!"
"And you maybe also, I dunno, bought a fucking car?" You exclaim happily.
"Well, I rented it just in case." He replies. You both get into the car and Dan starts the engine. Dan looks at the road nervously before pressing his foot down lightly on the gas.
"You'll be fine." You say encouragingly and he grins. Dan drives for about twenty minutes until you reach a place called Vintage Vinyl.
"Here we are." Dan says. "And we didn't die... I'd say that's a plus." You grin and shake your head. He gets out and opens your door for you.
"Wow, what a gentleman." You tease.
"Oh, shut up." He laughs. "I'll just be rude then." Dan picks you up and holds you with one hand on your upper back and the other under your knees. Suddenly, he takes the hand holding your back up away and you fall down.
"DAN!!!" You scream, but you stop falling because his other hand is holding you up by your knees. Dan snorts and sets you down lightly on the grass. You jump up, brushing yourself off.
"Do you want a gentleman or not?" He asks and then kisses you lightly on the forehead after pulling you towards him. You just grin at him so he leads you inside, your hands intertwined.
"How can I help you?" Says the girl at the counter. She looks to be about 16 or 17.
"There should be a record here that was special order?" Dan asks.
"Name?" She responds with a flirtatious glint in her eyes. She doesn't seem to understand the fact that we are holding hands. Dan says his name and doesn't seem to notice. "Uhmmm..." The girl mumbles as she looks through the computer. "Yes, right here. The Falling in Reverse--Fashionably Late album? With the holographic design on the record face?"
"That's the one." he replies and grins at you. Your eyes are wide with disbelief since only 50 copies were made of that album.
"You didn't!" You say in disbelief. "Y...You got that for me?? It must've cost a fortune!!"
"I did get it for you and you do not need to worry about the price." Dan replies and takes the bag from the girl. She blushes when their hands touch and you roll your eyes. "Now, pick a record, any record! It's my treat."
You look through the rows and rows of music. Panic! At the Disco. My Chemical Romance. Pierce the Veil. Falling in Reverse. Paramore. Fall Out Boy. After a while, you pick out the Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! Panic! At the Disco album. "Are you sure I can do this? It doesn't feel right spending your money." You ask, though secretly your greedy ass is perfectly fine with it.
Dan nods with a grin and buys the record. The cashier, still not catching on, she wrote her number on the receipt. Dan still didn't notice she was hitting on him. Guys can be so clue less sometimes. "Did you really not notice?" You ask after you've exited the store.
"Notice what?" He asks in obvious confusion.
You look at him with your eyebrows raised. "She was totally hitting on you!" You cry out but then burst into laughter. Dan still looks thoroughly confused.
"What's so funny?" He says defensively. You just continue to laugh. He eventually gives up on trying to figure out what's going on after five minutes of your insane cackling and drags you to the car. You finally quit laughing when you reach the second stop light.
Pulling the receipt out of the bag, you explain. "You need to pay attention to body language. She was grinning at you like an idiot and she blushed when your hands brushed together. Plus she wrote her number on the receipt. Holy SHIT, can you be anymore clue less?"
"I was too busy looking at your beautiful face." He replies smoothly.
"DANEIL JAMES HOWELL THAT WAS SMOOTH AS FUCK!" You exclaim. "You're not allowed to do that!"
Dan snorts with a large smile brightening the car's entire atmosphere. "Well, let's go get some food." He says, pulling into the parking lot of...

Hahaha talk about a CLIFF HANGER. So edgy right?(jk) I'm planning on updating this every Tuesday and this chapter was longer than I expected(900+ words) Yes, there will be a part three and i know my writing is SHIT, but you guys seem to enjoy it so there ya go ya little nasty(who knows who says that??? HINT: he's a youtuber and I highly doubt you'll guess it) thanks for reading and expect another chapter next week