Phangirls in the Mall

Your POV

    You had been quiet for the past few moments and decided to remain silent until Dan or Phil said something. After all, it was your fault all of this happened.
     Five minutes later, Dan spoke up. "How about we go out into London?" He suggested.
     "Dan?" Phil questioned and pretended to be nervous. "Are you sick? Did you hit your head? You do realize you suggested to voluntarily go out in public, right?"
     You snort and Dan scoffs. "Shut up." Dan says. Dan looks back to you and raises his eyebrows cautiously.
     "What's there to do in London?" You ask.
     "I don't even fucking know but that's what makes it fun!" Dan replies.
    You shrug and look at Phil. You can tell he is trying not to look hopeful. You slowly nod. "Let me get dressed." you sigh with a grin and walk away.

Phil's POV
     Y/N gets up to go change and I flop back on the couch. Tears come trickle down my face slowly. "I thought I lost her, Dan." I say. "To be honest, she was the only person I ever had anxiety about besides my parents and now you."
    "You... You worry about me?" Dan whispers.
     "I don't want to lose my best friend, Dan." I whisper back. We are both crying again now. "Not like I almost lost Y/N." Dan grins through his tears.
     "24 years old and you're the best friend I've ever had, not that I had many before." Dan says. "Thank you. For making me start YouTube. For giving me something to look forward to everyday. For letting me date your sister."
     "No problem." I grin. "I wouldn't change a day. Just then, Y/N returns, dressed and ready to go.
      "Come on motherfuckers it's a brand new day lets get our asses out there and be social!" Y/N shouts. That makes me and Dan laugh. She grins at us and we stand up. "Ya know, it might be kind of weird walking around with to 6'3 men, but oh well." Y/N laughs again. She is only 5'10, making her almost a half a foot shorter.
    "We'll just be your body guards." Dan says.
     "No one'll come near us if they see your face Dan." I say mischeviously.
     "OOOOHHH!!" Y/N shouts. "That was a burn! Nice, Phil!"
     "Ha ha, hilarious, but I think you've mistaken me for yourself." Dan fires back.
     "Ok ok, lets stop before you burn the house down with all that roasting." Y/N says. "At least it will be easy to get a taxi."

Your POV
    Even in the busy streets of London, you get a cab in about 30 seconds. Right as you get into the cab, it begins to rain. "Well, shit." Dan mutters.
    "It's fine. We can just walk around the mall or something." Phil says to him. "Yeah?" He asks you
    "Sure. I'll still get to spend time with me two favorite boys." You respond. Dan grins, happy that he is included in your happiness.
     "Alright, to the Circle Mall please." Phil says to the cab driver.

    You arrive and it's still pouring rain. The three of you run inside. "You look so cute when you're wet." Dan grins(NOT IN THAT WAY YOU FUCKING PERVERTS).
     "Oh shush you twat." You say, taking off your dripping coat. "Your hair is curling." You reply evilly.
      "Shit!" Dan exclaims. He puts his hands on his head as if to cover it from everyone's sight.
    "You can't fix it now." Phil teases. You and Phil both have the same idea, pulling a few of Dan's curls so they spring back into place. You run away laughing and end up in the food court.
    "YOU LITTLE SHITS." Dan says, not caring who's paying attention to you. At the sound of his voice, about 10 heads shoot up with wide eyes. They look from Dan to you and Phil and back again.
     "OH MY GOD." One says.
     They all jump up and run over to you and Phil as Dan walks over to the small group forming around you. "You've called the phangirls." You say. The whole group laughs as Dan and Phil sign things, take selfies, and give hugs to their fans.
     "I want a picture with Y/N too!" One says. Your heas perks up. "With you and Dan and Phil!" They say. The others nod in agreement. You get in on the picture with a stunned grin on your face. It soon turns to joy as you realize the fans do like you.
     After everything is completed, the phangirls go on their way. Phil is smiling widely. "I love meeting our fans." He says to Dan. Dan nods in agreement.
     You all walk around for a few hours and eventually end up back in the food court where Phil goes to get everyone some food. Dan and you are left alone.
    "Dan?" You ask in a cautious tone.
    "Yeah?" He replies, still grinning.
    "Do you really love me?" You ask.
    "Why the fuck wouldn't I?!? You are one of the most amazing people in the whole world." Dan exclaims. "I'm beginning to think everyone in the Lester family is a fucking angel straight from heaven."
     "Thank you..." You say. He kisses you softly. "Because I don't think I could ever stop loving you." You say after your lips disconnect. You both sit there for a moment with your foreheads pressed together.
     "Uh, am I interrupting something?" Phil laughs. Dan jumps and blushes.
    "You're fine." You laugh at Dan, his face as red as a tomato. Phil gives you each a sub sandwich.
     "I'm pretty sure I got everything you like." Phil says to you. You eat without saying anything and then head home.

    Back at the flat, Phil immediately goes to his room and leaves you and Dan alone once again. You talk and talk for hours...

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY. I did not for about... *checks last update* A MONTH HOLY SHIT. Well, here you go. I'm not that good at writing so I think it's horrible, but you guys seem to like it seeing as I have 1.63k views. Give me feedback and tell me where you want to go on dates and stuff, I don't really have any ideas.

1057 words