Leave it to Phil(Part 2)

Are any of you Keypers?(look at the picture if you dont know what that means and if you dont know who that is then whatever)😊

Your POV
    Phil drives into the Starbucks parking lot with a wide grin on his face after the song ends. You get out of the car after stealing Phil's wallet so you can get your drink. "Hey!" He protests, but you and Dan are already running inside.
    All of a sudden a phangirl comes up to Dan. "OH MY GOD!!" She squeals. "You're Dan Howell!"
    Dan laughs. "Yes, yes I am."
    "Can I get a picture?!?" The girl asks in excitement.
    "Of course." Dan grins. They take a few selfies and then the girl puts her phone away as Phil comes in.
    "Y/N!!!" He starts to whine but stops when he sees the girl. "Hello!" He says cheerfully.
     "PHIL LESTER OH MY GOD!!" She nearly shouts.
    "Do you really think I'd go to Starbucks without this high maintenance spork?" Dan laughs.
    "No." She replies with a grin before taking a few selfies with Phil and then a few with both of them. She finally seems to notice me. "Who the heck are you???" She asks.
    "I'm Phil's sister." You say to her.
    "Oh, cool! Nice to meet you guys, but I've got to go! Thank you for the pictures!" She calls as she walks away.
    "Y/N!!!" Phil whines again since the phangirl left. "Give me back my wallet!"
    "Hey, you said you were paying so you'd better do it." Dan says with raised eyebrows.
    "Fine, whatever..." Phil sighs.
    "Don't worry. You'll get it back later." You say and smile. The person in front of you moves so it's your turn to order. "Caramel hot chocolate please." You tell the barista. Dan orders after and then finally Phil decides on his most complicated drink he likes to order.
    Dan walks to a table so you follow and tell Phil to wait for the drinks. Dan sighs as you sit down. "You okay?" You ask, worried.
    "Yeah. I've just got to do a live show today and I really iust feel like not moving after we get home." He explains. "Maybe I'll grab a Red Bull or something."
    Just then, Phil comes back with the drinks and, suprisingly, a Red Bull. "For your live show." He explains to Dan as he hands him the drink.
    "Thanks, Phil!" He says in surprise.
    "Leave it to Phil to know exactly what you need." You grin. "He's known you, what? Seven years now?"
    "Yeah pretty close to that." Dan says. "I would hope he would know me pretty well because of that."
    "Hey, I know you so well Dan. I brought you a Red Bull when you didn't even ask." Phil laughs.
    You all laugh and finish your drinks. Dan takes the Red Bull and pops it open as you get into the car. "I'm gonna be frickin zazzed because of this, but at least I'll be able to finish the live show." Dan yawns. Then you head home.

So tired once again but im trying to update every night for you guys. So sorry if its bad