Leave it to Phil(Part 1)

Dan's POV
    "HA!" I hear Phil shout, waking me up. "I KNEW IT." He laughs. Y/N is asleep on  chest with the "Are you still there?" message from Netflix on the screen. Suddenly I remember our kiss and how we came down to watch Doctor Who(they took Doctor Who off of Neflix now actually😥).
    "I SAID I SHIPPED YOU GUYS I PREDICTED THE FUTURE." Phil laughs. This time, Y/N wakes up.
    "What the hell's all this shouting about?" She yawns and then realizes she's laying on my chest. She jumps up.

Your POV
    You wake up from Phil shouting but then realize your laying on Dan's chest. "O-Oh.. Uh, s-sorry..." You stutter, blushing.
    Dan and Phil laugh. "You're fine!" Dan says. "Just think a second."
    You think about what happened last night and realize. You kissed Dan. Dan fucking Howell. You immeditaly kiss Dan. "Now I remember." You grin.
    Phil is squealing behind you. "Calm the fuck down! You aren't a guniea pig!" You say(DON'T ANY OF YOU MAKE ANY FUCKING HAT FIC REFERENCES OR I WILL MURDER YOU thank you please continue on with the story). Phil stops but jumps around grinning.
    "This calls for a celebration!" Phil grins. "Starbucks?"
    "Only if you're buying!" Dan says as you and him stand up to get dressed.
    You decide on a shirt that says "I run better than the government", a black beanie, black ripped skinny jeans, black zipper and tie shoes, and a half-leather-jacket-half-sweatshirt jacket type thing.

    You hurridly run downstairs to see Dan wearing his infamous shirt, black trainers, black skinny jeans, and the simple black jacket he wore in one of the Pokémon videos.

    He is still straightening his hair and goes extremely slow. "C'mon Dan! It's not everyday my brother offers to buy us Starbucks!" You whine.
    "I will not go into public with my hobbit hair so be quiet." He says with a laugh. You sigh and text Phil.

You: Hey phil r u in the car

Phil: Yeah

Phil: Dan is still straightening his hair isn't he?

You: Yep see u in three hours😏

Phil: Ha ha very funny😑 hurry it up tho

You: Fiiine

    "Phil says to hurry it up, Dan!" You call to him. "He's already in the car."
    Dan shrugs with a smile. "Ehh, he can wait." He says, putting the straightener down. You shiver, remembering the fight.
    Dan finally, after checking for fringe gaps, puts the straightener away and we walk outside to see Phil pulled up to the curb. "Wow, leave it to Phil to be this prepared!" You say. "Also I call shotgun."
    Dan takes a second to process that. "Hey wait a second, I always get the front!" Dan whines, pretending to pout.
    "Too late, Danny boy." You reply. He grumbles as he gets into the back seat. The three of you sing along to Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

Sorry this would be longer but im litrally falling asleep so its only part one ... Also thanks for continuing to read my stories😊