Hospital

Your POV
    When you open your eyes, your vision is partially blocked by something covering your right eye.
    "Phil..." You immediately whisper. Someone jumps up an runs over. It's Dan.
    "Phil's not in here right now, he'll be back in a sec." Dan says quickly. "Thank god you woke up. They said you might be in a coma... Phil was so worried." He squeazes your hand.
    Phil runs back in. "Y/N! Oh thank god, thank god." He cries out.
    "I'm okay, Phil." You say in a raspy voice. "Why is my voice like this?"
    "You're probably just losing your voice..." Phil says as he wipes tears off his face.
    "Oh. But... What happened? Why am I in a hospital then?" You ask quickly.
    "You... You don't remember?" Dan asks.
    "Wait, where's Max?!?" You ask.
    Phil immediately stiffens at the sound of Max's name. "He was the one who did this to you." He says through gritted teeth.
    "But, he couldn't have!" You say, very confused. "Max would never do that."
    Right before Dan says something, a nurse walks in. "Oh! You're awake. You were supposed to tell someone if she woke up!" She says sternly to Dan and Phil. They apologize. "I'll get the doctor then." She says.
     Phil clutches your hand. "Max punched you in the face, causing you to spin around and fall onto the corner of a table." Phil says without meeting your eyes.
    The doctor rushes in and shoos Dan and Phil away. "Now let me see that eye, young lady." The doctor says as he reaches over and lifts up the thing covering your eye. Your vision is extremely blurry through that eye. "Looking better." He says as he drops some eye drops in.
    "What is exactly wrong though?" You ask.
    "You smashed some layers of your eyeball, causing you to have a lightly colored iris. It is slightly gray, so you can still tell it's there. Luckily, you did not hit the table straight on, so the only permanent damage is your iris being that light gray color. You may have to get glasses, but it is likely the surgery will fix that." (I am totally making this all up XD i dont know if this could actually happen, but that's what's happening here). The doctor quickly explains. "You do not have to wear this anymore. Your eye was bleeding which could have caused bleeding in your brain whichiin turn would have caused a coma. Sunce you woke up, there is nothing wrong on that part." He says, taking away the pad covering my eye. "Your surgery will be in exactly 1 hour, so be ready when it happens."
    The doctor exits and you look at Dan and Phil. They quickly come back over to you. "Cool." Phil says, looking at your messed up eye.
    "Yeah, it's my scary eye. I can see into the future with it." You joke. They laugh.
    "It is pretty cool, though." Dan agrees with Phil.
    "How long have I been out?" You ask.
    "Only 2 days." Phil says with a grin. "I was so scared it would be longer..."
    You weakly reach over and squeeze his arm. "I'm fine..." You whisper and wince as the pounding starts again. "Just a headache."
     "Do you want anything?" Phil asks, beginning to fuss over you.
    "Some water would be nice." You say and Phil starts to get up but Dan pushes him down.
    "Spend time with your sister." He says softly. "I'll get some water." Phil smiles in thanks at him.
     Dan leaves and you look around. "Where's Mum? And Dad?" You ask.
    "They should be almost here actually." Phil smiles and squeazes your hand. "They wanted to see you before you went into surgery."
    Just then, Dan comes back with a pitcher of water and a cup. "Is this enough?" He asks. "It should be, because I took it from a nurse when she wasn't looking and I don't think she would be very happy with me if I gave it back."
    You and Phil burst out laughing. "Yeah... That's fine." You say through laughs.
     Phil pours you a glass and you gulp it down greedily. "Phil, weren't you going to post a video this week?!?" You ask, worried. "Your subscribers will be so upset!"
    "No, no! They'll understand!" Phil says quickly.
    "Just make a vlog, Phil! Really quick, please???" You beg. "I don't want to be the cause of your subscribers's disappointment!"
    "Finnnnne." He sighs. "But I won't beable to edit!"
    "Don't edit, just show how your in the hospital with me and explain why and show Dan." You say quickly. "They'll love it because you made it, even if there's no editing."
    "Ok, but you have to let me show your cool eye then." Phil says.
    You laugh and agree. He pulls out his phone since he doesn't have his camera. Dan sits next to him. "Hey guys!" He starts. "As you can see, me and Dan are not in our flat today."
    Phil quickly swings his phone in a circle. "Oooo, where are we?" He says. "We are in... Drumroll please, Dan..." Dan does a drumroll on his legs.
    "A hospital!" Phil says. "Also, there will be no editing in this video because my sister, Y/N, has told me to make this even though me and Dan have been sleeping in the hospital for two days." He rolls his eyes.
    "Wow, Phil, way to thank your sister for convincing you to do a video when she's in the hospital." Dan says sarcastically.
     "Speaking of which, my sister has injured her eyeball so she is laying on a hospital bed behind this camera." Phil says.
    You reach over and steal the phone. "Hey guys!" You say in your raspy voice, pretending to be Phil. "I'm AmazingPhil and I just wanted to tell you there was this crazy guy who walked up to me in the hospital."
    "That's not at all how I sound!" Phil protests.
    "Whatever." You laugh. "Anyway, I am the famous AmazingPhil's sister and I am losing my voice. Phil only said he would make this video if I showed you guys my now messed up eye, so here you go!"
    You open your eyes really wide. "That just looks fucking creepy." Dan says in fake seriousness. You flip the camera view around to show Dan trying not to laugh.
    "Oh, you don't like that, Daniel? I can hardly see out of it, so screw you." You say and try not to laugh.
    Phil bursts out laughing just before Dan, and then you start laughing as well. You all stop after a moment and they look at the phone's camera. "And lucky you, you all get to see my hobbit hair." Dan sighs with a smile.
    "Ha, your welcome Phil's subs." You say as you hand the phone back to Phil.
    "So anyway, this will be my video now instead of my other one I had planned cause someone just had go to the hospital." Phil says with a grin. "I promise I'll do the other video next week, so see you guys then!"
    Phil stops the recording. "That wasn't that hard, was it now?" Dan says.
    "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Phil grins as our mum and dad burst through the door.